You created, implemented and are managing your social media, let’s make sure you stay on track for proper “Branding” and protecting your “Professional Image”. If you are looking to stay open to a diverse target market, you have to create the perception of being friendly and approachable. Parents and Brides will want to be comfortable reaching out to you and interacting with your pages, platforms and site. Your audience is 18-35 but most of the time it’s their parents who will be paying the bill for the event. Let’s make sure everyone involved in comfortable and confident when they have to discuss the plans and most importantly the payment.
- Do make an effort to stay top of mind and schedule your content using the buffer app. You can schedule up to 10 posts per platform and can customize when you want it to go out.
- Don’t use profanity at any time or as little as possible to prevent offending anyone
- Do recognize as many clients as possible
- Don’t forget to thank anyone that comments on your posts
- Do set google alerts for your name and your company name to address any mentions, good or opportunities to address.
The entire reason you are online is reach out to as many potential clients as possible. The bigger your reach, the more diverse the group, all the more reason to ensure you are sensitive to the viewers and no matter what you stay friendly and approachable.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com
Filed Under: Business
Leave a comment