Your source of all things wedding biz from around the web.
All Things Weddings:
- The No Cell Phone Wedding– Leave the wedding hashtags and selfies at the door; see why more and more brides are telling people to leave their cell phones at home (much to professional photographers’ delight)!
- The 25 Weirdest Wedding Proposals of All Time– Dancing carrots, Super Mario and faking one’s own death… would you have said “yes” do any of these ridiculous proposals?
- Wedding Industry Gives Same Sex Marriage a Mixed Reception– Is your wedding business behind the curve when it comes to catering to same sex couples?
Tips from the Pros:
- 3 Ways Displaying Pricing Information Generates More Leads– Tips to consider when trying to answer the age-old question “Should I list my prices or not?”
- How to Fill Your Off Season– Advice on how to stay productive during off season so you can grow your business and keep your cash flow steady.
- Local SEO: How to Stay Competitive in Google’s Local 3 Pack– Learn Google’s newest changes to local searches and how you can keep your business at the top of the pack.
From the Book More Brides Vault:
- Social Media at Weddings: Trendy or Trashy?
- How Do You List Your Prices on Your Website?
- How Do You Survive the Slow Season?
About the Author
Stephanie Padovani and her husband, Jeff Padovani, are the dynamic husband-wife duo behind Book More Brides, the #1 online resource for transformational marketing, business and motivational strategies for the wedding industry.
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani met and fell in love in the corporate world, and have been working together ever since. They are famous for entertaining and empowering wedding professionals with low cost, effective marketing strategies and powerful “anti-price shopper” communication techniques…that don’t require sleazy, high-pressure sales tactics or competing on price.
Want more wedding business tips? Visit BookMoreBrides.com to get your copy of the free report, “The Price Shopper Email: How to Immediately Convince Brides of Your Value So They’re Primed and Ready to Book.”
Filed Under: Business, Events, Sales & Marketing
Leave a comment