All Things Weddings:
- How to Avoid “Wedding Markup” When Planning Your Big Day – It’s those “greedy” wedding pros vs. the unsuspecting couple, with a featured appearance from Book More Brides! What do you think about “wedding”prices?
- 10 Wedding Entertainment Trends of 2016 – Real DJs, musicians and entertainers share what’s happening in weddings today.
- 4 Crazy-Horrible Wedding Disasters That Weren’t All That Bad in the End – These real life nightmares take the sting out of what might happen.
Tips from the Pros:
- 10 Marketing Strategies You Should Be Using In 2016 – Learn the best strategies for wedding businesses today.
- 7 Questions to Help Book Your Ideal Clients – Use these questions to filter out the keepers from the couples who aren’t a good match.
- Social Media Expert Checklist: Questions To Determine Who Is And Isn’t An Expert – Read this checklist before you hire that “expert.”
From the Book More Brides Vault:
- 10 Things Couples Need to Know About the Wedding Industry That the Media Will Never Tell You
- How Do I Attract Only My Ideal Couples Without Offending Others?
- 4 Wedding Trends For 2016 From Thumbtack
About the Author
Stephanie Padovani and her husband, Jeff Padovani, are the dynamic husband-wife duo behind Book More Brides, the #1 online resource for transformational marketing, business and motivational strategies for the wedding industry.
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani met and fell in love in the corporate world, and have been working together ever since. They are famous for entertaining and empowering wedding professionals with low cost, effective marketing strategies and powerful “anti-price shopper” communication techniques…that don’t require sleazy, high-pressure sales tactics or competing on price.
Want more wedding business tips? Visit BookMoreBrides.com to get your copy of the free report, “The Price Shopper Email: How to Immediately Convince Brides of Your Value So They’re Primed and Ready to Book.”
Filed Under: Business, Weddings
Leave a comment