Your source of all things wedding biz from around the web.
All Things Weddings:
- Offbeat Bride’s 15 Most Viral Weddings of All Time – Looking for some ‘out-of-the-box’ wedding themes for inspiration- look no further!
- Hashtag Wedding Goals– Millennial brides and grooms take to Instagram and online social media immediately after engagement, will that influence their #WeddingGoals?
- Drum Roll Please…2016 Wedding Predictions – See what brides will be asking for more of in 2016.
Tips from the Pros:
- 5 Ways to Use Content to Get More Sales – Real life submissions and real wedding content have been proven to gather more leads; learn 5 more ways in which using content can amp up your sales.
- 10 Business Lessons I Learned While Studying My Competition– Let your competition show you what your business needs to work on, so you can beat ‘em at their own game!
- Social Media Trends: 2015 Year in Review – Pinterest, Periscope and Facebook… oh my! Learn what’s coming next with social media to get a 2016 gameplan in place!
From the Book More Brides Vault:
- Free Marketing: How to Get Real Leads with Hashtags
- 6 Strategies for Creating Effortless Content for Your Wedding Blogs, Videos, Emails and Tweets
- Stop, Thief! Someone’s Stolen Your Website Content
About the Author
Stephanie Padovani and her husband, Jeff Padovani, are the dynamic husband-wife duo behind Book More Brides, the #1 online resource for transformational marketing, business and motivational strategies for the wedding industry.
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani met and fell in love in the corporate world, and have been working together ever since. They are famous for entertaining and empowering wedding professionals with low cost, effective marketing strategies and powerful “anti-price shopper” communication techniques…that don’t require sleazy, high-pressure sales tactics or competing on price.
Want more wedding business tips? Visit BookMoreBrides.com to get your copy of the free report, “The Price Shopper Email: How to Immediately Convince Brides of Your Value So They’re Primed and Ready to Book.”
Filed Under: Business, Events
Leave a comment