All Things Weddings:
- US Supreme Court Will Rule On Gay Marriage – This landmark trial begins Tuesday April 28th, 2015 to determine whether states have the right to ban gay marriage.
- Ikea Gets Into the Wedding Business – Clever “joke” promotion allows couples to get married remotely with the backdrop scenery of their choice.
- 2015 Wedding Gown Trends From Bridal Fashion Week – The CEO of Lover.ly provides the highlights of trends we can expect to see this year.
Tips from the Pros:
- Photographers Share Their Best Wedding Marketing Tips – Learn the secrets of 5 successful pro photographers who dish about what works and what doesn’t.
- 4 Easy Ways to Fix Your Website – Take these simple actions to get more leads from your website.
- 15 Places to Share Your Blog Posts – And we’re not talking about Facebook and Twitter!
From the Book More Brides Vault:
- 3 Creative Strategies to Become the #1 Preferred Wedding Photographer In Your Market
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Same Sex Weddings That Can Hurt Your Business
- Should Wedding Planners List Prices On Their Websites?
About the Author
Stephanie Padovani and her husband, Jeff Padovani, are the dynamic husband-wife duo behind Book More Brides, the #1 online resource for transformational marketing, business and motivational strategies for the wedding industry.
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani met and fell in love in the corporate world, and have been working together ever since. They are famous for entertaining and empowering wedding professionals with low cost, effective marketing strategies and powerful “anti-price shopper” communication techniques…that don’t require sleazy, high-pressure sales tactics or competing on price.
Want more wedding business tips? Visit BookMoreBrides.com to get your copy of the free report, “The Price Shopper Email: How to Immediately Convince Brides of Your Value So They’re Primed and Ready to Book.”
Filed Under: Sales & Marketing
Leave a comment