All Things Weddings:
- Nightmare Before Christmas Wedding is ‘simply meant to be’– This photography feature highlights one couple’s unique wedding, stemming from their passion from their favorite movie.
- How Geeky Wedding Cakes Grabbed a Slice of a $2 Billion Industry – The sky’s the limit when it comes to wedding cakes- and ‘nerds’ everywhere are raising the bar.
- How to Get Free Marketing with Wedding Blogs– Learn the top 10 tips to take advantage of free marketing through wedding blogging.
Tips from the Pros:
- Why Gen Y: Marketing to Millennials– Don’t miss these tips and tricks to help you successfully market to millennials.
- Marketing Your Wedding Business in the Off Season – 17 tips to keep things going in the slow season that can be applied to any wedding vendor.
- Stop Writing Boring Headlines – New to blogging? Follow these 11 tips to create headlines that will pique reader interest.
From the Book More Brides Vault:
- How to Get Attention Through Personalization
- Free Marketing: How to Get Real Leads with #Hashtags
- How To Write Headlines That Work
About the Author
Stephanie Padovani and her husband, Jeff Padovani, are the dynamic husband-wife duo behind Book More Brides, the #1 online resource for transformational marketing, business and motivational strategies for the wedding industry.
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani met and fell in love in the corporate world, and have been working together ever since. They are famous for entertaining and empowering wedding professionals with low cost, effective marketing strategies and powerful “anti-price shopper” communication techniques…that don’t require sleazy, high-pressure sales tactics or competing on price.
Want more wedding business tips? Visit BookMoreBrides.com to get your copy of the free report, “The Price Shopper Email: How to Immediately Convince Brides of Your Value So They’re Primed and Ready to Book.”
Filed Under: Business, Sales & Marketing
Leave a comment