Today we are excited to announce our new app: vjay for iPhone.
vjay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a cutting-edge mashup machine for your music and videos.
Mix and scratch your favorite music videos from iTunes, or combine songs from your music library with personal footage into an interactive audio visual experience. You can even use the built-in camera on your device to add your very own clips to the mix with added special effects. vjay lets you create fun video mashups, display directly to a TV, or record your performances live to share instantly on Facebook or YouTube.
vjay for iPhone requires iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or the new iPod touch (5th generation) and is available now for a limited-time introductory price of only $0.99 / €0,89 on the App Store.
Key features include:
- Media Access – Create stunning mashups using all your media on your device, including videos, music, and footage from camera roll.
- Free Video Content – Includes over 15 exclusive, free bonus video clips by electro-pop superstars Far East Movement, Eclectic Method, Parov Stelar, J-Live, and more.
- Real-time video transitions, audio visuals effects – vjay comes with stunning audio & video effects, looping tools, visual transitions, and real-time VideoScratch™.
- Live Movie Recording – With a simple touch of a button, easily save your mixes on your device in real-time.
- Instant Facebook and YouTube sharing – Instantly share your personal vjay recordings with friends via Facebook and YouTube.
- Support for external displays – Easily plug into a TV and stream videos wirelessly to Apple TV.
- Built-in camera integration – Quickly record your own video clips using the built-in camera and add them to your mixes on the fly with added special effects.
- Integration with iTunes Store – browse, search, preview and purchase music videos on iTunes from within the app.
- Advanced Audio Tools – Waveforms, Auto-Gain, Automatic Beat and Tempo Detection, BPM Sync, Slicing, Pitch-bending, Cue Point, Looping, Speed Change, Reverse Playback.
…and so much more!
- 50Transform your iPad into a cutting-edge mashup machine, directly integrated with the media libraries on your iPad. Mix and scratch your favorite music videos from iTunes or combine songs from your music library with personal video footage into an interactive audio visual experience. Or use your iPad's built-in camera to create your very own music…
- 41So you think you’re ready to make the jump from audio DJing only, into video DJing, by starting to incorporate music videos or ambient visuals into your sets. Where do you begin? Well, before taking the plunge, it's good to remember this: The music ALWAYS plays the biggest role, if you’re in a dance club…
- 40How Can I Network to Get Leads On Facebook? “I’ve heard that Facebook is great for networking with other wedding professionals, so I’d like to connect with them there. I have no problem finding their businesses pages, but I’m having a hard time finding their personal profiles. How can I easily find and 'friend' with…
- 39Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. Professional Sound and Visual Division today unveiled the SVM-1000, the world's first reference audio and video combination mixer designed for elite DJs, VJs and club venues to enhance their audio/video performance and provide their patrons and fans with an all encompassing sensory experience.In addition to mixing audio and video, the SVM-1000…
Leave a comment