The ORIGINAL Cruise for DJ’s is celebrating 15 years! 15 years ago, it was realized that there needs to be a convention like no other – where DJs can network and learn yet take a vacation with their families all at the same time…and not cost a fortune. And the DJ Cruise was born.
We have continued to grow ever since! Ranging from seasoned professionals who are presenting never-before seen material to first time presenters who have gone on to greatness, some of our presenters included Randy Bartlett, Scott Faver, Mark Ferrell, Larry Williams, David Louis, Michael Smith, Vickie Musni, Andy Ebon, Michael Buonaccorso, Ryan Burger and so many more.
And the cruise isn’t for just DJ’s anymore…over the years, other wedding and event professionals have joined us including Photographers, Videographers, Planners, Musicians, Hypnotists, Dancers and others. Which leads me to our 2014 Cruise…I am proud to announce our new name that will take us into the future:
THE WEDDING AND EVENT PROFESSIONAL CRUISE (www.WEPCruise.com)
We know that there are great conventions out there for specific professions, but we are all in the business to work as a team with other professionals in the Wedding and Event Industry. Our seminars and workshops teach you to earn more, enhance sales skills, and do business better and much more. Imagine yourself lying out by the pool or in one of the many bars while networking with your fellow professionals.
Allow yourself the opportunity to recharge the batteries to get yourself ready for Holiday Season. And more importantly, November is AFTER Wedding Season and, AFTER the official “Hurricane Season”. So bring your family, friends, clients, employees and enjoy yourself.
Don’t think it’s ALL about the seminars. You want some fun? No problem! Our seminars are ONLY held while we are AT SEA! And do you want to start business at 7:00am…I don’t. The earliest we start our seminars is at 9:00 to allow you a nice leisurely breakfast. Theme Nights: If you’ve never been on the cruise, ask someone who has and watch the grin! On the last night we have a party and give away lots of prizes…not just for the seminar participants, but for your guests as well…we don’t leave anybody out. We provide cocktail parties, raffles, games and that’s not even including the Carnival Fun 2.0 activities:
- Seaday Brunch (full menu) and Sushi Bar (A real one…not just a stand)
- 3 pools – 10 Whirlpools
- Fun Force Acrobatic Show
- Carnival WaterWorks / SportSquare: new open-air recreation complex that includes such attractions as two side-by-side racing slides, ropes course, mini-golf course, and a bar with a large flat-screen
- All NewComedy Club
- In case the Lido Deck, Dining Room, 24 hour room service, ice cream and pizza wasn’t enough, they have these New Dining Experiences: The Taste Bar, Blue Iguana Cantina (Tequila Bar), Redfrog Rum Bar
- Serenity Adult Retreat: The Serenity adults-only retreat, plush chaise lounges and chairs, a whirlpool
- Internet: The ship offers FunHubs — 36 computer stations rather than an Internet cafe. The computer stations are integrated into the hallways and they have WiFi throughout the ship for quicker connections
- And so much more…
So join us on board the Wedding and Event Professional Cruise for the time of your life!
Filed Under: Exclusive Online News and Content
Leave a comment