Stunning new EV industrial design meets legendary EV sound quality and reliability at an unprecedented price point
Innovative features including single-knob DSP control with LCD display and application/location presets
Anaheim, Cal., January 24, 2013: Electro-Voice is pleased to announce the Americas launch of the ZLX line of portable powered loudspeakers at Winter NAMM 2013, marking the latest milestone in EV’s resurgence into the retail arena.
With ZLX, EV set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give users an extraordinary amount of control over their sound – including a configurable DSP stage controlled via a unique single-knob design – all with renowned EV quality and reliability, and all at a price point where similar-format EV products haven’t been available before.
Available in 12- and 15-inch two-way versions and ideal for use as either mains or monitors, ZLX represents the new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable powered loudspeaker.
- EV-engineered components matched with a 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Single-knob DSP control with LCD display and application/location presets – optimize loudspeaker performance to suit your style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control – ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment – enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- Stunning enclosure design
Visit the ZLX microsite for more details: www.electrovoice.com/zlx
- 48Launching at NAMM 2015, the EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology – all in a lightweight, compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians, DJs, and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX series…
- 39The next generation of professional portable powered loudspeakers from EV. Intelligent technology, innovative design, superior power and performance. Unique features include a single-knob DSP interface with LCD, FIR-Drive performance optimization and Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design. Anaheim, Cal., Jan. 23, 2014: Launching globally at NAMM 2014, the new ETX family builds upon the industry-leading…
- 34We work with a lot of other companies when we do our events. Caterers, photographers, planners, designers, and more make events run smoothly. In fact, a good portion of our business comes from these industry partners, and we would never be where we are today if it wasn’t for them. And we have aligned ourselves…
- 29Serious Sound: Electro-Voice launches Live X loudspeaker series at Winter NAMM 2011 (Booth 6569) Stunning design; professional-grade performance; solid, lightweight wood cabinets Three powered and four passive models, competitively priced and suited for a wide range of applications Anaheim, Cal., January 13, 2011: Making its debut at Winter NAMM 2011, and with a host of…
- 26Mackie has revealed an extension to its popular SRM powered loudspeaker line, by introducing three 1600W models featuring professional-grade all-wood designs and a host of powerful, but simple tools perfect for modern applications. There are two high-output full-range models: the 12″ SRM550 and 15″ SRM650, plus the hard-hitting SRM1850 18″ powered subwoofer. The huge system…
Filed Under: Events, Exclusive Online News and Content, Sound
Leave a comment