SPECIAL MBLV20 PREVIEW ISSUE
MOBILE BEAT #167 – December 2015
Online Now – In Mailboxes Soon
The excitement really is starting to build…The big party planned for MBLV20—the 20th Mobile Beat Las Vegas event combined with 25 years of Mobile Beat Magazine—is shaping up to be all we here at Mobile Beat envisioned—and even more. In this special issue, we’ve packed in a hefty portion of “appetizers” to get you ready for the celebratory “feast” that will take place March 14-17, 2016 at the sparkling Tropicana Las Vegas. The articles by MBLV20 presenters represent only a portion of the sessions that will be on tap at the south end of the Strip, come spring.
Speaking of the tap, this issue features a quick but revealing segment of an interview with our keynote presenter, the inimitable Jon Taffer of Bar Rescue fame. Taffer shares a different side than watchers of the hit TV show are familiar with—no less intense, but here he speaks strongly and positively about how he sees DJs fitting into the entertainment and hospitality picture.
We also chatted with our headlining entertainer, the king of Party Rockin’, none other than Redfoo—one half of LMFAO and now continuing to spread the Party Rockin’ vibe as a solo act. Those not already in the know might be surprised to hear about just how immersed in the DJ world Redfoo has been, and how it has shaped his hit-making.
Look for more MBLV speakers in January…and DO NOT miss the milestone event in March!
~ Dan Walsh, Editor-in-Chief
MILESTONES: MOBILE BEAT 25 • MBLV20
– Beach Music Cover – By Bob Lindquist
– Jon Taffer: DJs Drive the Experience
– Redfoo: Party Rockin’ Royalty
– Failure to Communicate – Jim Cerone
– Get Ready to ROAR – Mitch Taylor
– 3 Keys to Being a Real Owner – Jason Weldon
– The 7 Obsessions of the Successful Mobile DJ – Robert Lindquist
– Push Them Over the Edge – Justin Miller
– From Vine to Wine – Matt Martindale
– The Cornerstone of a Great Business – Tom Haibeck
– Using Parkinson’s Law to Your Advantage – Jason Spencer
– Handling Enquiries By Telephone – John Beck and Derek Pengelly
– What’s the Plan? – Rob Peters
– All You Need Is Sparkle – The Sparkle Factor
– DJS SPIN ON PEAVEY – DJ PonFetti
– Making the Arcade Mobile: RentArcade.com
– Stepping into the Photo Booth Arena
– The Value of Music: Trivia Tips – Rob Peters
– Bose F1 Flexible Array System – Michael Buonaccorso, Jr.
– Denon MC4000 Controller – Mark Evans
– D.A.S. Vantec 15A Powered Speakers – Ryan Burger
– GaffGun – Marc Andrews
– In the “Know-How” – Cory Leonardo [ NEW COLUMN ]
– Top 10 Things to Do in Las Vegas – Rob Savickis
– Two-Way Sales Tax Compliance – Mark E. Battersby
– Out of Touch or Out of Their Minds? – Jeffrey Gitomer
– ENTRELEADERSHIP: Live intentionally…and Win – Dave Ramsey
Filed Under: Issue #167
Leave a comment