Ten Business Building Strategies To Start The New Year: Tip #5
‘My way or the highway,’ as a manner of doing business, no longer cuts it.
- Don’t make it difficult for people to buy from you. If you don’t offer complete credit card acceptance (yes, that means American Express, too), for example, you are probably losing business.
- If wedding prospects require evening and Saturday hours for appointments at your office, you lose out if you are not accommodating them. Yes, I said Saturday hours.
- If your competition offers customers special accommodations or service that you don’t, you have a void in your marketing plan. For example, do you have a telephone hotline for brides, during the week leading up to their wedding?
- Are you using text messaging to confirm appointments?
- Does your website contain answers to frequently asked questions such that prospects and clients can find forms and details even when you, or your sales staff, are not available?
- Have you acknowledged the reality that email and texting ARE, in fact, a conversation for today’s bride?
Make yourself easy to do business with…. to communicate with……
The Wedding Marketing Authority
Filed Under: Business, Exclusive Online News and Content, Types
Leave a comment