Outboard 3-screen display updates virtually any Serato® controller—any brand—with three 4.3-inch LCD low-profile screens that add on to existing hardware
Cumberland RI, USA (January 21, 2016)—Numark (numark.com), the world’s leading innovator of DJ solutions, today announced the introduction of their revolutionary Dashboard 3-screen display that adds the visual benefits of three 4.3-inch full-color LCD screens to virtually any Serato DJ authorized mixer DVS solution or controller, regardless of brand.
Just as Numark’s NS7III raised the bar with real-time visual feedback of Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4.3-inch full-color screens, Dashboard now delivers that capability and convenience to DJs using a Serato controller that doesn’t have a screen display. Two of Dashboard’s screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. A third, central screen gives the DJ a dedicated view of their track library. This third central screen can also be switched to display stackable parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of their active programs. Now with the Dashboard display, the DJ can manage all critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether—something that is not possible with most controllers and DVS solutions currently available. There are currently 43 existing Serato control systems that Dashboard works with, so any DJ can enjoy the benefits and versatility that its screen displays provide.
- Serato Hi-Resolution DJ Display for any Serato hardware
- 3-screen display incorporates low-profile Serato Displays with your existing hardware
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling DJ to close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS
“DJs that are either turntablists or controllerists want to be free from their laptop—they want visual control of all the elements of their performance while keeping in immediate contact with the crowd,” said Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager for Numark. “With Numark’s Dashboard added onto their
existing Serato controller, that’s exactly what they get—1:1 real-time feedback of Serato DJ, complete with stacked waveforms, Song, Artist, Time, and BPM. They don’t need a brand-new controller—just add Dashboard.”
Dashboard will be available in Q2 2016 for $399 U.S. retail. Please visit us in Hall B, Booth #6010 at Winter NAMM. For more information, visit www.numark.com.
Filed Under: Digital DJ, Sound
Leave a comment