Your source of all things wedding biz from around the web.
All Things Weddings:
- To Pin Or Not To Pin? Pinterest As a Wedding Planning Tool – A bride-to-be discovers the drawbacks of Pinterest planning and describes her love hate” relationship.
- This Is What the Average Cost of a Normal Wedding Can Buy You From a Celeb Wedding – Shocking! Is it any wonder celebrity inspiration is poisoning the experience of “normal” couples?
- The Big Wedding Hashtag Problem You Never Knew You Had – Want to be a hero for your couples? Save them from this dilemma.
Tips from the Pros:
- The Simple Truth To Accomplishing Significantly More, Faster – This is the simplest thing (not necessarily easiest) way to get more done in less time. I love it!
- 50 Catchy Headline Formulas That You Can Use on Your Blog (With Examples) – You’ll never have writer’s block again if you use this list!
- 5 Ways to Make Your Service Descriptions More Interest With Copy – Great advice for taking your website copy from “ho hum” to drool-worthy.
From the Book More Brides Vault:
- 5 Ways to Tailor Your Content to Attract Local Brides
- 13 Tools to Save Time and Increase Productivity In Your Wedding Business
- 10 Bride Attracting Titles For Any Wedding Business
About the Author
Stephanie Padovani and her husband, Jeff Padovani, are the dynamic husband-wife duo behind Book More Brides, the #1 online resource for transformational marketing, business and motivational strategies for the wedding industry.
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani met and fell in love in the corporate world, and have been working together ever since. They are famous for entertaining and empowering wedding professionals with low cost, effective marketing strategies and powerful “anti-price shopper” communication techniques…that don’t require sleazy, high-pressure sales tactics or competing on price.
Want more wedding business tips? Visit BookMoreBrides.com to get your copy of the free report, “The Price Shopper Email: How to Immediately Convince Brides of Your Value So They’re Primed and Ready to Book.”
Filed Under: Business
Leave a comment