NUMARK SETS PERFORMERS FREE WITH WS-100 DIGITAL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM
Leading DJ manufacturer introduces digital UHF wireless diversity microphone for unsurpassed audio quality, with 200-ft range for total freedom from cumbersome cables.
Cumberland RI, USA (January 21, 2016)—Numark (numark.com), the world’s leading innovator of DJ solutions, today announced the introduction of their WS-100 digital wireless diversity microphone system. Recognizing that performers want the freedom of movement that only wireless devices can provide, Numark’s WS-100 microphone delivers top-quality audio performance combined with the convenience of total independence from cumbersome, restrictive cables.
Numark knows that merely being “wireless” is not enough. That’s why Numark’s engineers made sure the WS-100 performed to the level their customers demand: its dual-antenna diversity system ensures interference-free, consistent, reliable operation, without worry of unexpected dropouts. Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk, while its superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB and wide-range frequency response of 50-18kHz attest to the system’s unquestionably excellent sound quality. This is a wireless microphone system designed for critical, heavy-duty use under difficult conditions.
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter
- Receiver unit with dual antennas for superb performance
- 24-bit digital wireless technology delivers ultra clean pro-quality signal
- 200-foot working range for convenient operation
- Frequency response of 50-18kHz ensures natural vocals and strong bass
- Transmitter and receiver operate in 500-980MHz frequency range
- Handheld mic uses (2) AA batteries
- Superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB (A) ensures quiet background
- Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk and interference
- System harmonic distortion <.1% for clean, accurate sound
- Includes protective padded carrying case and cable
“The WS-100 digital wireless microphone gives our performers the freedom of movement they want, without the usual complications, interference or unexpected dropouts common to ordinary wireless mic systems, and with no sacrifice of audio quality,” said Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager for Numark. “This is exactly the kind of product our customers expect from Numark—something they can depend on, night after night.”
The WS-100 will be available in Q1 2016 for $99 U.S. retail. Please visit us in Hall B, Booth #6010 at Winter NAMM.
For more information, visit www.numark.com.
Filed Under: Sound
Leave a comment