New Professional DJ Digital Dual Mixing Deck Offers Optimal Mobility and Precision
NEW YORK, NY – (December 16, 2008) – Hercules, the computer DJ entertainment specialist, announces the availability of the new Hercules DJ Control Steel for Mac and PC. This hot digital audio console designed for Professional DJ’s follows on the heels of the acclaimed Hercules DJ Console Rmx. The advanced, ultra-portable digital mixer retails for SRP $299.99 and will be available starting December 22, 2008 at Musician’s Friend.com.
The DJ Control Steel is a new controller specifically created for professional DJs who already have an audio interface, but need a reliable advanced digital mixer that offers a multitude of functions. This two-tone black and silver surfaced controller features a removable, customizable steel center plate, solid metal casing for perfect portability and solid, sensitive controls with plenty of space for precise mixing. The DJ Control Steel offers MIDI control capability, however it is bundled with Virtual DJ 5 for PC and Mac.
“The success of our products has helped spread the Hercules brand throughout the international DJ community.” states François Garet, Development Manager of the DJing solutions range for Hercules. “We are proud to offer this sleek professional solution that provides enhanced performance and precision at an incredible value,” adds Garet.
Mobility and Stability
• Steel upper and base plates
• Compact in size – 35cm x 25 cm
• Wide mixing deck designed for mixing without comprise – 13″ x 9.7″ x 2.6″
• Completely portable with carrying case and USB port
Precise, Swift Mixing, Solid Controls
• 2 Mixing decks
• Equalizer & volume knobs
• 2 Ultra-precise jog wheels with adjustable resistance
• 13 Rotary switches
• 46 Push buttons including 5 effect buttons & 6 kill buttons
• 6 Faders including 1 general volume fader
Specialized DJing Audio Features Include
• Removable, customizable steel center plate
• Black and Silver surface design
• Carrying Case
• Powered by computer’s USB port
• MIDI controls
• Includes VirtualDJ® 5 DJC Edition software for PC and Mac®, featuring a new skin dedicated to the DJ Control Steel, designed by Atomix Productions
• Compatible with all DJing software programs using MIDI instructions
• Runs on PC (Windows® XP and Vista 32 and 64-bit versions) and on Mac® (Mac OS 10.4 and 10.5)
• For use with all digital music formats: MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA, OGG, Audio CD formats and iTunes® Library. iTunes playlists are now directly accessible in VDJ 5 DJC edition.
The Hercules DJ Control Steel will be on display at the NAMM show in Anaheim CA January 15 -19, 2009 at the Kaysound/Hercules booth # 6809.
About Guillemot Corporation:
Guillemot Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. The Group offers a diverse range of products under its Hercules and Thrustmaster brand names. Active in this market since 1984, the Guillemot Corporation Group is currently represented in 11 countries, including France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Belgium, Holland, Hong-Kong, Romania and Italy, and distributes its products in over 30 countries worldwide. The group’s mission is to design high-performance and user-friendly products to improve the satisfaction of users of interactive digital entertainment solutions. www.guillemot.com
© 2008 Guillemot Corporation S.A. Hercules is a registered trademark of Guillemot Corporation S.A. All rights reserved. Microsoft®, Windows® XP and Windows® VistaTM are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. VirtualDJ® is a registered trademark of Atomic Productions. Apple®, the Apple logo, Mac OS® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All other trademarks are hereby acknowledged and are property of their respective owners. Photos and illustrations not binding. Contents, design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice and may vary from one country to another.
Filed Under: Digital DJ, Exclusive Online News and Content, Sound
Leave a comment