This workshop will cover many of the concepts found in the selling and marketing school dances video, but with a few tricks that were not mentioned in the video, and the hands on atmosphere of working with Arnoldo Offermann of Master School Dances and 4Schools Only. It is a more personalized, as we discuss various markets, challenges, and how to get around each challenge. Participants are encouraged to bring marketing materials: including emails, flyers, posters, videos, etc.
- Introduction to school dances
- Designing your plan
- Long-term plans
- Building your website…. even if you’ve never done this before – website critiques
- Designing your flyers – flyer critiques
- Promotional videos (showcasing 4SO’s early work, too) – promo video critiques
- A good database…
- Phone calls, how to get the most info on limited time, including practice sessions
- Eye-catching emails – email communication – critiques
- Color psychology
- Dress to impress… dressing to sell!
- Presentation do’s and dont’s
- Presentation walkthroughs – Simulation and Critiques
- How to captivate your audience
- Follow up – Proposals – Critiques
This workshop will start at 8am on Monday and finish up at 5pm on Monday. The cost of the course is $349 if registered by December 31st or $499 if done by January 24th online or onsite and includes the “Selling and Marketing School Dances video” by Arnoldo Offermann emailed to you upon registration.
Registration is now open by going to https://members.mobilebeat.com, while you are there make sure to get your pass to MBLV18.
This is yet another feature of the Mobile Beat Las Vegas DJ Show and Conference.
To get your pass to the show go to https://members.mobilebeat.com
Filed Under: Events, Exclusive Online News and Content, School Dances, Sound, Video
Leave a comment