Key players from the previous year’s game-changing DJ industry event and memorable emcees from the past team up to make the 20th Mobile Beat Las Vegas event an electrifying celebration.
LAS VEGAS — Mobile Beat is proud to announce the completion of the creative team that will work on-stage and behind the scenes to give MBLV20 its sensational sound and look. The previous year’s event (MBLV19) proved that high production values, not only at parties after dark, but throughout the entire daily schedule of presentations, were key to creating a positive, inspiring atmosphere for learning and networking. The MBLV20 team, including many key players from the previous year’s winning roster, along with some “blasts from the past,” is now assembled and will get immediately to work crafting the signature sound and look of the 20th Anniversary edition of Mobile Beat Las Vegas.
Working behind the scenes at MBLV20 will be:
- Event DJ and Entertainment Director – Jason Jani
- CHAUVET DJ providing lighting, produced by Lighting Director Jeremy Brech
- Sound Experience by Electro-Voice
- Video Elements and Pre-Production by Jeffrey Scott Gould of SCE Event Group
- Overall Production by Jake Feldman and Brad Dunsbergen of BCP Live
On stage, some favorites from previous events will return to provide high-energy motivation and facilitate the smooth flow of each day’s presentations. MBLV20’s hosts will be:
- Bill Hermann (The Entertainment Experience), reprising his roll as host of last year’s game-changing MBLV19 event
- John Rozz, industry icon, veteran of numerous Mobile Beat events, and author of the Icebreakers series
- Jimmy “Lucky” Johnson, the unmistakeable voice of MBLV’s earlier years, and producer of the classic Mobile Beat “DJ Allstars” shows<
- and wrapping up on Thursday, Mar. 17, will be Michael Buonaccorso, the creator of Mobile Beat Las Vegas
MBLV20 is set for March 13-17, 2016 at the new Tropicana Hotel & Casino, in Las Vegas. For more information go to www.mobilebeatlasvegas.com.
Filed Under: Events
Leave a comment