Look…out on the dancefloor…it’s Super DJ! In this issue we provide some ways to help you become the best DJ/MC you can possibly be…
– Get PUMPED UP for better performing with the DJ Coach, Paul Kida
– Tom Haibeck shows how to be the HOST WITH THE MOST and leverage your skills to pull in more business
– The world of “interactive” DJing is changing with the times and new technology. Will you be ready to REINVENT INTERACTION for your clients? Mike Ficher offers some ideas.
– Need some help developing stage presence and the ability to SPEAK UP? Mike “Dr. Frankenstand” Ryan shares his experience with the widely acclaimed public speaking organization, Toastmasters.
– BEING PREPARED TO SAVE THE DAY is something every mobile DJ should strive for. Jody Litten describes an entertainment emergency and how MB DJ Show education helped him deal.
– True Super DJs know when they need the help of a trusty sidekick. Find out about one type–MITZVAH MOTIVATORS–and how they make bar/bat mitzvah entertainers look good, from a writer who’s been one, DJ DAYna.
PLUS, ample material for your superhero arsenal:
– INSIDE THE INDUSTRY: A talk with Numark’s Jack O’Donnell
– PROFILE: Todd and Heather Davis of Sound Express: a multifaceted entertainment company in central California
– A look at the growing AFTER PROM phenomenon
– Using SOUL MUSIC to help set the right pre-reception mood, from Jay Maxwell
– A salute to the classic 70’s pop of ABBA – rediscovered by new audiences thanks to Mama Mia!
– Business advice on forecasting revenue and executing e-mail blasts
– and MUCH MORE
And REVIEWS of:
– AMERICAN AUDIO’s XPS Speaker Series
– The BEAMZ INTERACTIVE MUSIC SYSTEM–playing tunes with beams of light!
Filed Under: Business, Issues from 2009
Leave a comment