Want to get the full VIP treatment at Mobile Beat Las Vegas 2015? Tricerasoft and sponsors including DigiGames are teaming up to provide roll out the red carpet for select fortunate attendees.
Here’s how to qualify: Simply purchase your show pass AND reserve your room at the Riviera by November 30th. Then, log on to MobileBeatLasVegas.com (registration online in October) and tell us why YOU should be a Tricerasoft VIP at Mobile Beat Las Vegas.
If you are chosen as a VIP, you will receive:
– A private mini-workshop and seminar with Wedding Entertainment Director(R) Randy Bartlett, well-known for his 1% Solution of seminars
and DVDs (Monday).
– Private meet and greet with our surprise Special Guest.
– Reserved seats in the one of the first few rows at select presentations
– A private tour of the exhibit floor before it opens on Wednesday, with our sponsors and the publisher of Mobile Beat.
– Taken out on the town by Tricerasoft and its sponsors for one night.
– Hotel room upgrades to Mini-Suites
– swag/gifts and much more to be revealed at the show.
Remember, to be in the running to become a Tricerasoft VIP, you must register for the show, book a room at The Riviera, and tell us why you should be chosen by logging on to MobileBeatLasVegas.com, ALL before November 30, 2014.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to enjoy the VIP experience at the game-changing, all-new Mobile Beat Las Vegas!
Sign up to be notified as soon as the registration goes online at…
Randy Bartlett has been a full-time mobile DJ since 1989. Since then, he has performed at thousands of events, specializing in weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and corporate parties. He regularly commands a fee of 2-3 times that of his market, making him one of the highest paid wedding DJs in the country. His business has been self-sustaining with no advertising for several years. His seminars, packed with easy to follow and proven techniques for success on topics ranging from Being The Master Of Ceremonies to Training to Commanding A Top Fee and more, have been received by standing room only audiences for Mobile Beat Magazine and DJ Times’ DJ Expo, as well as local groups such as the ADJA, SAMMP, Golden Disc Awards, NACE, and regional conferences. He has written for and been featured in both Mobile Beat Magazine and DJ Times, as well as being a contributor to DJUniversity and several online resources, including Discjockeyamerca.com, Prodj.com, and DJChat.com.
You can find out more information on him at http://www.dj1percentsolution.com
Filed Under: Exclusive Online News and Content
Leave a comment