MOBILE BEAT #168 – JANUARY 2016
Getting the Word Out: Marketing Information and Inspiration
As the year kicks into gear, we come to you with an issue offering you a variety of perspectives on marketing, that all-important aspect of running a successful entertainment business.
Our resident bride-wrangler, Stephanie Padovani, offers her 10 best tips for powering up your marketing efforts in this age of social media. Along with her great ideas, we also have Staci Nichols, who is fresh off of some intense education with Stephanie and her husband Jeff, by way of the their company, Book More Brides. Not only does Staci give quite a glowing testimonial about what Book More Brides has done for her, she shares how she has met the major challenges of renewing her business with a positive vibe that is downright infectious.
Also providing expert advice on marketing and promotions are Joe Bunn, Arnoldo Offerman, and Jason Weldon, each with his own unique angle on the subject. Keep an open mind—you might learn something new!
We welcome Rob Johnson back to the Weekday Game column with his second piece, a great explanation of the “why” behind offering games and the like. (His second, because I mistakenly labelled the previous article with a different Rob’s last name—sorry Rob…JOHNSON!)
Also inside are some more articles by MBLV20 presenters, along with a lot of other great information!
– Decline. Delegate. Do. – Matt Radicelli
– To Follow Up…Or Not? – Jorge Lopez
– Talent or Skill? – Randy Bartlett
– Bill Jakob and the DJ Takeover
GETTING THE WORD OUT: MARKETING
– Top 10 Marketing Strategies for 2016 – Stephanie Padovani
– Games—Do YOU Play? – Rob JOHNSON
– NOT “My Marketing Make-Over” – Staci Nichols
– Reality TV Lessons, Part 1 – Arnoldo Offerman
– Off-Season Marketing on a Budget – Joe Bunn
– Essentials of Marketing – Jason Weldon
MORE FOOD FOR THOUGHT
– Perceptions – Mike Ficher
– The Art of Being a DJ – Matt Martindale
– The Thin Line Between Confidence and Arrogance – Jay Maxwell
– DJS SPIN ON PEAVEY: DJ Journey
– Rob Ferre
– Jason Klock
MILESTONES: MOBILE BEAT 25 • MBLV 20
– Covering MB: Worst Covers – Mike Buonaccorso
– Fresh Gear for New Gigs – Scott Jarema
– Screens by Open Air Movies
– Galaxy DHTQUAD Wireless System
Filed Under: Issue #168
Leave a comment