Southern California Wedding Entertainment Director: Mark Peace Thomas is author of the new book: “Awesome Wedding Ideas” and he will share a few “routines” that bring him consistent referrals. DJ Peace is a recording artist with material available on I-Tunes.
Las Vegas Celebrity DJ/MC Motivational Entertainer: Xanthin Smith is a published author and speaker. His two upcoming books are: “Success Alphabet” and “DJ/MC Academy: Volume 1 The Entertainer’s Guide.” DJ Zan “The Man” has opened for ZZ Top, MC Hammer and Celine Dion, his repeat clients consist of Fortune 500 brands. DJ Zan will discuss the inner game and how to inspire and impact an audience emotionally.
This will be Mark’s and Zan’s second time presenting at Mobile Beat together.
The “Art of Interaction” will teach you:
1. How to fill time in an entertaining way when necessary.
2. The technique for including all guests in a follow-along routine, even if they are NOT on the dance floor.
3. How to kick-start a “non-dancing” crowd at a corporate, wedding or Bat Mitzvah event.
4. Why it is important to build rapport and momentum.
5. How to make successful transitions once you “got ‘em”.
6. Understanding human emotion and how to tap into that energy.
7. Entertaining from behind-the-booth for those DJs with two left feet.
8. How to develop and improve both your DJ and MC IQ.
This is yet another feature of the Mobile Beat Las Vegas DJ Show and Conference.
To get your pass to the show go to https://members.mobilebeat.com
Filed Under: Business, Events, Exclusive Online News and Content
Leave a comment