MEGA MUSIC ISSUE
DJs certainly have an interesting relationship with music. Obviously, the ultimate goal of all disk jockeys is to entertain an audience utilizing music as their primary tool, but for mobile DJs specifically, music is the foundation of a complete entertainment experience. Whether it’s facilitating the celebration of a wedding reception, entertaining teens at a prom, or pumping up a corporate crowd, the task of the mobile entertainer is to keep the audience engaged and enjoying themselves, and to serve the client by making their event a memorable experience for their particular audience.
With this in mind, we present a Mega Music Issue, offering a variety of perspectives and practical ideas for dealing with music.
The heart of our yearly music issue is, of course, The Mobile Beat Top 200 – Powered by DJ Intelligence (www.djintelligence.com). But along with the big list and it’s attendant specialty lists, we are also featuring two brand new lists for your viewing pleasure: Top 150 Videos for Mobiles and the Top 150 Karaoke Tunes.
Other music-related content includes:
– So the Bride’s Playlist Is as Long as Your Arm…By DJ Staci Nichols
– A New Way to Play Old Tunes, By Michael Cordeiro
– The Top 200: Tip of the Musical Iceberg, By Steve Sharp
– AND MUCH MORE ON MUSIC!
– The Magnificent DJ Jazzy Jeff
– Alan Dodson: Top-Flight DJ
– Mike Vaillancourt: The Golden Mike
Karaoke Technology, Part 1, By Richard McCoy
– Peavey: PVX Series Speakers / Triflex II PA
– Studiomaster: Starlight 15ML & S3-15 Speakers / SX2 35 Amp / Fusion+ Console
– djay 2 from Algoriddim / Flow from Mixed-In-Key
Dave Ramsey, Geoffrey Gitomer, John Stiernberg, Stephanie Padovani
AND EVEN MORE CONTENT…
SUBSCRIBE TODAY AND CHECK OUT THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY, ONLINE!
Filed Under: Issue #156
Leave a comment