In one of my past articles 10 Things you should Know and Do before you are 40 I briefly touched on the importance of Creating Solid Relationships. I would not like to take that a step further and focus on Mastering Relationships. This will be Key Tips in bullet point fashion to help you start to Master Relationships. Take a moment and reflect on the meaning of each point and how it applies to you. Measure your success with relationships and allow the Key Tips to help you grow where necessary.
- How can I give more value to the relationships in my life?
- The quality of life is based on the balance of relationships.
- All relationships start with “me”. I must love “me” before other can.
- How do I value my relationships with others?
- I decide how people treat me. Do they walk all over me or treat me with respect?
- I must love myself for who I am and visualize myself in my perfect state.
- Treat yourself in a perfect way and others will too.
- Take yourself seriously and others will too.
- Keep in mind that often what you don’t like in someone else may also be what you don’t like in yourself.
- Vibrate on a higher plane. To notice someone’s negatives, you have to be vibrating negatively yourself.
- Strive to find something good in everyone.
- Hold onto your beliefs as to inspire and empower others to do the same.
- Remember that everyone is doing the best they can with what they have been given in life.
- Show others how to be in a good relationship with you by being the example you would like them to be.
- You can attract the people you need to help you achieve your dreams by being the person you want to be.
- Connect with others on a personal level and then bring them up with your excitement. also, allow them the bring you up with their’s when necessary.
- See yourself more exciting, you will become more exciting and attract others
- Be sure that what you communicate is being carried out by your actions.
- Communicate to the RIGHT people.
Filed Under: Exclusive Online News and Content
Leave a comment