|Issue and Focus||Editorial and Space
April 2017 • Sound Special Edition
|Optimal Sound at Any Budget • Building Your Audio Know-How • MBLV21 Recap|
May 2017 • Music Issue
|Mobile Beat Top 200 Charts • Modern Mixing Techniques • Latest Ways to Access and Manage Your Music|
June 2017 • Wedding Performance
|Fine Tune Your Receptions • Better MC Skills • Building An Event Team|
July 2017 • Christmas in July: Holiday Gig Prep
|All About Holiday Parties: Getting the Gigs & Making them Great|
August 2017 • Over The Top!
|Mega DJ Sound, Video & Lighting Rigs • And…When Is It Too Much?|
September 2017 • More Than Just Saturdays…
|Beyond Receptions: Weekday and Overnight Gigs, Charity Events and More|
October 2017 • Marketing Primer
|The Latest Ways to Get All Kinds of Gigs|
November 2017 • Hardware, Software and You
|Deciding on a Performance Solution • Controller Round-Up • Computer Care|
December 2017 • Raising Your Game
|Interfacing with Other Event Pros • Practice Makes Perfect • DJ Ed Options• MBLV22 Preview: Presenters, Exhibitors & Events|
MB Pure Digital Monthly – Ad Rates and Sizes
Ad Specifications (design assistance available)
1. FILE FORMATS: JPEG (preferred), TIFF, PNG
2. HIGH-RESOLUTION: Ad files must have a minimum actual resolution of 300 DPI.
3. RGB COLOR: Ads should be submitted as 4-color RGB files.
4. DELIVERY: Ads should be sent by e-mail or a link from a file-sharing service (DropBox, etc.)
5. LINKS: Ads will be linked to web addresses mentioned in copy, unless otherwise specified.
6. VIDEO: Content to be embedded in ads will be pulled from advertiser’s YouTube feed unless otherwise requested. If specific video is desired, please submit link with magazine ad copy.
|Full Page||8.5” x 11”||$400 / month|
|1/2 Page – Horizontal 1/2 Page – Vertical||7.5” x 5”
3.75” x 10”
|$250 / month|
|1/4 Page||3.5” x 5”||$1500 annual
Sending A Mass Email with Mobile Beat
We use Mailchimp for our list management and you can send us your mass email code through there – please reference this PDF!
Otherwise a zip file with all images used in the mass email along with HTML code referencing the images, a subject line, date and the time of the day requested.
Sizes: 420×60 animated gif (jpg accepted by not recommended), 250×250 animated gif (jpg accepted by not recommended)
We can also take Doubleclick and several other banner system sets of code. Please inquire for more information.