American DJ’s Jelly Par Profile Combines Transparent “Jelly” Case Design With Low-Profile RGB Uplighting Fixture For Unique 2-In-1 Effect
LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) – Glow like a jellyfish, sit like – er – a dog. Strange as this hybrid creature sounds, it accurately describes American DJ’s Jelly Par Profile, a low-profile LED uplighting fixture that comes in a glowing transparent case. Part of American DJ’s popular Jelly Series, the Jelly Par Profile is actually two effects in one; in addition to being an RGB color wash with a versatile “sit-flat” design, its intense colors shine through its case to provide a second, dazzling jewel-like effect.
Ideal for mobile entertainers and stage lighting designers, the Jelly Par Profile will bring color and excitement to the party and enhance the depth and background textures of any performance environment. The highly versatile 2-in-1 effect is great for uplighting, stage lighting, or bathing a room in washes of smooth RGB color provided by a total of 108 10mm LEDs (26 red, 46 green and 36 blue). It’s the perfect tool for creating an architectural wall wash, and it makes stage trussing look like a work of art unto itself.
Coolest of all, the Jelly Par Profile features American DJ’s exclusive low-profile “sit-flat” design, which allows it to be placed directly on the ground for terrific uplighting or easily inserted into trussing without a scissor yoke for truss toning. This is because all of its inputs, outputs and controls are intelligently positioned on the side of the fixture, not on its back like traditional pars and color washes.
“Uplighting is all the rage among lighting users these days. With the Jelly Par Profile, we’ve addressed this hot trend in an extremely cool and creative way by combining our new low-profile uplighting fixture design with our super-popular transparent Jelly-style case,” said Alfred Gonzales, national sales manager for American DJ. “This highly versatile unit serves multiple functions on stages and dance floors, and its glowing transparent dome case will give your lighting presentations a memorable edge. And the saturating power of its color wash effect is sweeter than soaking in a bathtub full of jelly.”
Packed with professional features, the Jelly Par Profile has 5 operational modes. In Auto and Sound Active modes, the unit can run to its own internal programs. When used in a Master/Slave configuration, multiple Jelly Par Profiles can be linked together via 3-pin XLR cables, and each unit can be daisy-chained to the next thanks to the IEC power inputs and outputs located on the side of each unit.
The Jelly Par Profile features 7 DMX channel modes for a wide variety of programming options, unmatched effects possibilities and unprecedented levels of control. For those who aren’t experienced with DMX, the unit can also be operated using the American DJ RC wireless infrared remote (sold separately), which works from distances of up to 30 feet/10M.
The Jelly Par Profile’s powerful, cool-running LEDs make it especially suitable for use on stage, as it won’t emit noticeable heat onto musicians or actors. Each of the unit’s long-life LEDs is rated at 50,000 hours, so there’s never any need for bulb replacements. The LEDs are also extremely energy-efficient—the unit has a maximum power draw of just 14 Watts—so mobile entertainers and performance venues will save big-time on their electricity bills.
Other professional features of the Jelly Par Profile include a 30° beam angle, 32 built-in color macros, flicker-free operation, 4-button LED menu for easy navigation, LED color pulse and strobe effect, electronic dimming from 0–100 percent and multi-voltage operation (AC 90V–240V/50/60Hz).
Compact and easy to transport, the Jelly Par Profile measures 9”L x 8.75”W x 3.5”H (225 x 220 x 85mm) and weighs just 3 lbs. (1.1kg). The MSRP of the Jelly Par Profile is $139.95.
The Jelly Par Profile can fit into the Arriba Cases model AC-117 protective bag, which offers a lightweight, affordable solution for transporting the unit and keeps it free of dust and dirt when not in use.
Click link below to see the Jelly Par Profile in action!
- 56American DJ Introduces New Products at NAMM American DJ Booth #5774 LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) – The LED revolution continues to gain steam at American DJ. The company will be introducing a variety of exciting new LED products at Winter 2012 NAMM – from all-in-one LED lighting systems, to innovative, easy-to-use effects that…
- Jelly Globe Is Out Of This World - ADJ Offers Futuristic Multi-FX Alternative To A Dance Hall Classic55While ADJ’s latest addition to its popular Jelly Series is akin in some ways to the classic mirror ball, the transparent slow-rotating Jelly Globe is equipped with exciting modern technology and features exhilarating two-in-one effects. ADJ has fitted out the futuristic fixture with two 3W RGB tri-LEDs, meaning the entire surface provides a vibrant, luminous…
- 48New May 5, 2014 Update Offers Easier Programming Features To Easy-to-use DMX Software ADJ has revealed that their popular myDMX 2.0, DMX control software, has four new updates to it’s May 5, 2014 release. myDMX 2.0 is an industry leading, affordable solution for Lighting Designers and DJs to control small to mid-size lighting set-ups. The…
- 42While its predecessor provided powerful wide washes of colored lighting, ADJ’s new Mega Par Profile Plus – which also comes in convenient, one-bag packages – lets users infuse these color effects with potent UV for game-changing end results. The new Mega Par Profile Plus is an updated version of ADJ’s original Mega Par Profile fixture,…
- 41Quad-Color Quadruplets: American DJ Introduces 4 Low-Profile Professional LED Pars Featuring Quad-Color Technology With Choice Of RGB +W or RGB+ A LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) –Mobile entertainers, bands and nightclubs can get their acts “glowing like the pros” with a new series of professional color-mixing Quad LED par cans from American DJ. The…
Leave a comment