– Learn 8 KEYS TO WRITING A GREAT AD with marketing communication expert Tom Quiner
– Jay Maxwell provides reliable music knowledge (Top 100 Country Tunes) plus advice on KNOWING AND NAILING YOUR MARKET NICHE
– Do you really know HOW TO CAPITALIZE ON “WORD OF MOUTH” advertising? Mike Ficher offers some proven techniques for maximizing your “buzz.”
– Another key element of successful marketing is TIMING ADS FOR FULL IMPACT. Mark Johnson has a lot of valuable insights (some you may not have thought!) on the “when” of ad placement.
– USING WEBSITE STATS and METATAGS (they’re “not dead yet…”) to full effect for online marketing.
– Offering gameshows for corporate training and teambuilding; sorting out the goods vs. services question; finding alternate income streams
…and Issue 123 has EVEN MORE to grab your attention…
– Profile: 3 hugely successful female DJ entrepreneurs (move over guys!)
– Mobile DJ memories of the late, great King of Pop, Michael Jackson
– A conversation with DJ Jam, the beatmaster behind the likes of Snoop Dogg and other hip-hop stars
– A frank but positive encounter with one of the nation’s most respected wedding planners.
– More great ideas for building your MOBILE ARCADE business
Plus, REVIEWS of:
– ROCK SHOW TO GO interactive video game system
– PCDJ RED MOBILE, performance software designed specifically for Mobile DJs
– VOCOPRO UHF-5800 wireless mic system
– Another look at TONIUM’s PACEMAKER, the amazing handheld DJ controller
Filed Under: Exclusive Online News and Content, Issues from 2009
Leave a comment