Unique Design Adds New Dimension to the Photo Booth Experience.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – August 15, 2012: Innovative FOTO of Salem, New Hampshire (www.InnovativeFoto.com) announced the launch of its “GroupShot Plus” photo booth, a new addition to its line of professional, commercial-grade products for the event rental industry.
“By developing a product that incorporates a group-shot capability, we’ve added an exciting new aspect that improves the value proposition for both our customers and their clients,” says Steve White, Innovative FOTO’s Vice President of Sales and General Manager. “Now, operators can offer both the traditional photo booth experience as well as a “group portrait” option, and easily convert onsite from one to the other.”
The GroupShot Plus booth is available for a limited time at the special introductory price of $7500.00 US (+shipping and media). This offer includes a customizable website design (a $1200 value) that allows companies to quickly launch a photo booth rental service and begin booking business immediately. The website design can be previewed at www.yourboothcompany.com .
About the “GroupShot Plus” Photo Booth:
The new “GroupShot Plus” booth provides two modes of operation: “Booth Mode” delivers a traditional, enclosed photo booth experience while “Group Mode” allows the operator to take portraits and group shots in its collapsed position through a removable panel. In group mode, a wireless remote allows the operator to engage the subjects while simultaneously positioning the camera panner and controlling the software interface. Conversion between operation modes takes just seconds.
The GroupShot Plus booth is built upon a light-weight aluminum frame (380 pounds) and provides a cost-effective, full-size photo booth experience. Its unique collapsible design allows movement via standard elevators to locations with single 28” door access, and dramatically reduces transportation costs because it travels horizontally using most minivans and SUVs. The GroupShot Plus booth generates two photo strips using media starting at 25 cents per sheet, with an option for a unique “triple-strip” output. All outputs can be easily customized with special graphic designs or logos to make every event more memorable.
In addition, the GroupShot Plus booth fully supports video capture and Innovative FOTO’s exclusive “VIP” experience, where users have the option to commemorate the occasion by recording a personal 30-second video message. Next, guests choose their desired photo effect and favorite graphics to enhance their printed photos. All video and photo content is saved for exporting to CD/DVD media or removable USB storage.
Each VIP photo strip includes a unique privacy code that allows web-based viewing and sharing of the owner’s photos and videos. All approved content is displayed in customizable, web-based albums hosted on secure servers. Seamless integration with Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Twitter makes it easy to share this memorable content with friends and family everywhere.
Availability and Financing
All Innovative FOTO photo booths are manufactured to order, and usually ship within 5-7 business days of payment or approved financing. Custom booths may require additional time to accommodate the design and approval process. Pricing and financing details are available by contacting Innovative FOTO via email at eventinfo@InnovativeFoto.com or by telephone at (800) 933-2682, ext. 177 (US Toll Free), or +011 (603) 324-3240, ext. 177 (International).
About Innovative FOTO
Innovative FOTO is a privately held company and North America’s largest manufacturer, operator, and distributor of digital, self-service photo kiosks. Started in 1995, Innovative FOTO now operates nearly 3,000 photo kiosks within marquis destinations, major malls, theaters, zoos, museums, aquariums, casinos, and hundreds of other high traffic outlets and tourist locations. Innovative FOTO is also a supplier to domestic rental operators and international distributors in over 30 countries, and was named the Small Business Association’s “NH Small Business Exporter of the Year” in 2004. The company is headquartered in Salem, New Hampshire, USA.
- 44Photo Booth International- Shining a New Horizon for D.J.’s Around the World with Easy Photo Booth Set Up for Every Show!! Financing Available-Easy financing plans custom to your situation!! As the industry grows above and underground, D.J.’s everywhere worldwide are expanding their horizon by capitalizing on their profit by adding Photo Booth Internationals most durable…
- 38Fantasy Entertainment Announces Name Change to “Innovative FOTO” New Name Better Reflects Corporate Mission and Market Leadership Position SALEM, NH – September 8, 2011 – Foto Fantasy, Inc. (dba Fantasy Entertainment) announced today that the Company’s board of directors approved a name change to Innovative FOTO, Inc. effective September 6, 2011. To illustrate the name…
- 36Fantasy Entertainment Announces Advance Sales of Portable Photo Booth and 0% Financing through Firestone Financial New product is latest entry in growing line of photo booths designed exclusively for the event rental industry. SALEM, NH - April 18, 2008 - Fantasy Entertainment, the largest owner/operator of electronic self-service photo imaging systems in North America, has…
- 33Press Release For Tour Door Prizes After giving away hundreds of dollars in door prizes at each stop, hundreds of Open Air Photo Booth / Odyssey Innovative Design swag tshirts nationwide, and tons more stuff everywhere we could, we have gotten confirmation on 2 of the 3 big sponsors door prizes (American DJ's 3 prizes are being handled by…
- 28BUSINESS CHOPS™ Shakeout, Rattle, and Roll By John Stiernberg THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN': HOW TO SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY Change is in the air for mobile entertainers. Clients are demanding more and wanting to pay less. Vendors (like gear manufacturers) are changing distribution policies and dealer affiliations. The DIY threat (aka the “iPod wedding”)…
Leave a comment