January 5, 2017, Las Vegas, NV– GameSir http://www.gamesir.hk, the leading worldwide brand of game controllers with more than 2 million users in over 30 countries, announced today the ultimate portable iOS gaming experience, the M2 Gamepad game controller for iOS, now on Kickstarter at: https://www.kickstarter.com/
Includes Free “GameSir World” & “Happy Chick” Apps
Apple-certified MFi (Made for iOS), the M2 Gamepad features a compact design for easy portability with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for playing games everywhere. GameSir also includes the free GameSir Apps “GameSir World” where users can download thousands of Apple Gamepad supported mobile games to share with friends and family and the free GameSir “Happy Chick” App to download retro games for the most entertaining gaming experience on the road.
GameSir M2 Gamepad Key Features:
– Apple-certified MFi iOS game controller: for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV for gaming anywhere/anytime.
– Compact design: for easy portability.
– Connectivity: Bluetooth 4 for playing everywhere.
– Incredible precision and reaction speeds: for shooting and fighting with sports and adventure games.
– Comfortable long-time gaming: first iOS gamepad with big, rubber-coated textured handles for a comfortable grip.
– LED Power Indicator: first iOS gamepad with an LED power indicator for better gaming process control.
– “GameSir World” App: quickly download tons of popular Apple Gamepad supported mobile games on GameSir’s free app.
– “Happy Chick” App: quickly download thousands of retro games with GameSir’s free App.
– Share games: share favorite iOS games with friends and family.
– Attaches Securely: iOS devices quickly attach to the M2 controller for secure gaming that won’t come loose.
-Compatibility: iPhone7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhoneSE，iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPod, and Apple TV.
-Dimensions: 155 mm (width) x 102 mm (height) x 65.5 (depth).
Filed Under: Geek
Leave a comment