Without the Sound College at DJ University, it’s students wouldn’t have a use for most of the other colleges. We will help you with how to shop for the right gear for the event after determining what you need of course. Plus then how to hook it up, and run it correctly, along with unique situations and troubleshooting. This will be a very popular college at DJU, so please keep updated with all the latest information as technology grows and your knowledge grows with it.
If you have ideas we are very interested in what you are wanting to see here, please submit them to email@example.com.
- Basic Power Management for DJs
- How to (Properly) Wrap Cables
- A Simple Guide to Speakers
- Sound Reinforcement Terms Explained for DJs
- Troubleshooting Equipment Problems
- Introduction To Equipment Components
- Equipment Setup and Sound Checks