There are special traditions associated with all kinds of ethnic cultures that make the mix of the United States, or any country of the world. The variety is what you need to learn more about at the Ethnic Events College at DJU. Be them the deep rooted Jewish Traditions of the Bar/Bat Mitzvahs or even weddings of the Jewish Faith, the traditional polkas of the German or other heritages or the Quinceanera and other such traditions of Latin Americans, you need to know about these events and hot to get them. If you have ideas we are very interested in what you are wanting to see here, please submit them to email@example.com.
- The 30 Year-Old Black Woman
- The Art of the Quinceañera – By Cheryl Q.
- “Who Let The Kids Out?”… The real difference between Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Art of Mitzvah Game
- Performing Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Mitzvah Mobile Marketing: It’s All About Getting That First Gig
- Jewish Trivia