Cumberland RI, USA (January 9, 2017)—Denon DJ (www.denondj.com), a leading manufacturer of premium DJ products and solutions, today announced the introduction of the latest version of its exclusive and revolutionary Engine dynamic music management software. Engine PrimeTM is a desktop software utility for elegantly managing music files used with Denon DJ SC5000 media players.
Engine Prime is an innovative music librarian and analysis system that lets the DJ import music by dragging and dropping songs or via direct integration from existing iTunes® or Serato® DJ collections. This gives professional DJs the power to organize and catalog their musical sources in one place, with astonishing efficiency. Written from the ground up, It’s an entirely new digital music librarian ecosystem, that completely solves the issue of identifying, locating and accessing your desired music files quickly. The Prime application is optimized for use with Denon DJ’s new SC5000 media player and X1800 Prime 4-channel mixer.
Once imported, a DJ’s music files are quickly analyzed, providing incredibly accurate Beatgrid placement, plus harmonic musical key analysis too. The tri-color, high definition waveforms are accompanied by a full track overview, enabling the addition of quantize locked hot-cues plus manual and auto loop regions along the timeline. Engine Prime offers comprehensive and detailed Playlist and musical Crate construction. No matter how large their existing collections, DJs can quickly build their ultimate digital music library to power-up and optimize their live performance sessions.
The application supports a massive amount of tracks with Playlist support and crate support with sub- crates, all in a single Engine Prime Library, which can be quickly transferred over to the DJs USB/SD device database.
- Integrate, import and reorganize existing Serato and iTunes databases
- Advanced and accurate Beatgrid and Musical Key analysis
- Create Playlists and Crates for the ultimate music library
- Add custom names to Hot-Cues and Loops for enhanced live workflow
- Sync ongoing DJ performance data easily back to Engine Prime application
- Fast and effective on-board Beatgrid and tempo editor
- Logical and easy to use GUI layout for optimized workflow
- Manually edit track info and create track ratings
- Supports Lossless music file formats such as FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV
- Tri-colored track waveform production for frequency based visual feedback
“The Engine Prime Librarian is the superior way of organizing and categorizing any DJ’s library of music,” said Ross Goodwin, Product Manager for Denon DJ. He added, “Engine Prime delivers a fresh experience with fast analysis and direct import features. Getting music prepped for performance is quick and easy.”
Engine Prime is included free with the Denon DJ SC5000 media player, shipping Q1, 2017. Learn more at http://www.denondj.com/engineprime
Filed Under: Digital DJ
Leave a comment