DENON DJ IS NOW SHIPPING DN-HC1000S USB MIDI SUB-CONTROLLER
ITASCA, IL, December 16, 2009 – Following closely on the heels of its recent preview to the market, Denon DJ, a leading manufacturer of reliable, premium-grade DJ equipment, is now shipping the DN-HC1000S USB MIDI Sub-Controller, compatible with SeratoTM Scratch Live (developed by Serato Audio Research), which enhances a digital music library with a number of unique tools and performance ! features for DJs.
Controlling essential features via mouse or laptop keyboard can often be a challenge, especially considering the focused work environment. The DN-HC1000S, however, is designed to directly interface with Serato Scratch Live, today’s most popular DJ software program. The DN-HC1000S offers simple plug ‘n play operation via self powered USB connectivity, and it replaces the computer keyboard for DVS systems with a set of dedicated controls, including track select and fast search, SHIFT/CLR button, five “hot start” and three sampler buttons, auto loop, Loop IN-OUT with Exit/Reloop, history and a TAP button.
Key features of the DN-HC1000S include:
– Serato-approved USB MIDI Sub-Controller for Serato Scratch Live
– Simple USB plug-and-play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
– Dedicated tactile controls to replace computer keyboard shortcuts
– High-quality steel cabinet with rugged rubber keys
– File Select knob and buttons with back-forward action keys
– Track Select and Fast Search buttons
– SHIFT/CLR Button
– 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player buttons
– Auto Loop button with Loop Cut knob & Roll
– Loop IN/OUT button with Exit/Reloop
– File, Browse, History and Prepare keys
– Tap button
– MIDI mappable for other DJ software systems
– Unit measures 9.8″ width x 3.4″ depth, and weighs under 3 lbs.
About Serato Scratch Live:
Serato Scratch Live lightened the load for the professional traveling DJ. Heavy crates of records can be exchanged into a huge library of music that can be easily transported on a computer hard drive.
Scratch Live software has an array of unique tools and performance features:
– Beat extraction
– Real-time tempo metering
– Unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
– Multiple Cue and Loop points per track
– Capability to record directly from a microphone
– Ability to archive users’ music collections
– No-charge upgrades that constantly add new features and improvements
For more information, please visit www.denondj.com.
Filed Under: Digital DJ, Exclusive Online News and Content, Sound
Leave a comment