LAS VEGAS – (For Immediate Release) – It was a “100% Pure” party atmosphere as the 2013 ADJ Customer Appreciation Party rocked the Riviera Royal Pavilion to its foundation, thanks to headliner and dance icon Crystal Waters along with a host of hip-hop superstars. “I could not be any more pleased with this year’s edition of our Customer Appreciation Party,” said Brian Dowdle, Marketing Manager of ADJ.
“This is ADJ’s way of giving back to the DJ community and we wanted to do something different for 2013 with more of a dance music theme. Judging from the performances and the reactions from the crowd, I’d say we made a great choice.”
Not only did Crystal Waters deliver an impressive concert complete with her smash hits including “Gypsy Woman” and “100% Pure Love,” but Thrill da Playa and Mike-Mike of 69 Boyz brought the flavor with their famous “Tootsie Roll” song and dance that had the crowd jumping. In addition, Daddy Black of 95 South had everyone in attendance chanting “Whoot, There It Is!”
Members of the crowd also had the chance to be on stage as hip-hop star Cupid was on hand to help judge a “Cupid Shuffle” dance contest. Participants danced off against each other to Cupid’s classic song with ADJ and American Audio gear on the line.
In addition, the crowd was also treated to a spectacular 5-minute synchronized lightshow by Esteban De La Torre, while former DMC champion DJ Etronik mixed in sync with every flash and burst of light. The “Glam Slam King” DJ Sparky B once again brought his “A” game as co-host of the ADJ Customer Appreciation Party along with DJ Brian S Redd of DJ YouTube Practice and Enjoy.
Crystal Waters, Thrill da Playa, Mike-Mike and Daddy Black join an impressive list of previous ADJ Customer Appreciation Party performers that includes rap icons Digital Underground, DJ Kool and Naughty by Nature.
“This year was so much fun, I can’t wait to get started planning the 2014 ADJ Customer Appreciation Party,” Dowdle said.
To see images and videos from the party visit the ADJ Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/americandj.
- Get Up And Dance! ADJ Party To Feature Contests In Addition To Performance By Dance Diva Crystal Waters52Los Angeles, CA (For Immediate Release) – People will be on their feet at the upcoming ADJ Customer Appreciation Party, which will be held at the Mobile Beat Show on Tuesday, February 5 in Las Vegas. That’s no surprise, since the party will feature entertainment by the iconic dance music star Crystal Waters as well…
- 50The American DJ Customer Appreciation Party Is Getting Exciting – Cupid and the Cupid Shuffle Based on the tremendous success of last year with DJ Kool performing, American DJ has turned it up and is having us bring in more artists. With more to be announced hopefully later this week if not in November. We…
- Get On Your Feet! – Iconic Dance Music Star Crystal Waters – Highlights ADJ Customer Appreciation Party48Get On Your Feet! – Iconic Dance Music Star Crystal Waters – Highlights ADJ Customer Appreciation Party LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) — American DJ has kicked its Customer Appreciation Party at the Mobile Beat Show party into a distinctively dance mode for 2013. Entertainment for the event, which takes place on Tuesday February 5th…
- 45New Orleans, LA ~ Remember the “Cupid Shuffle?” – 2007’s breakout dance craze that literally invaded every club, wedding reception and party across the nation for years? If you didn’t know how to do it, you were left sitting on the sidelines; even your Granny was getting down. Well, the multi-platinum artist behind it, Cupid,…
- 37Digital Underground Always an essential party of every Mobile Beat Las Vegas DJ Conference – The American DJ Customer Appreciation Party has brought you great performances in the past from Naughty by Nature, Cupid and DJ Kool, this year we are going back to the roots of Rap music with Digital Underground! ADJ IS PROUD…
Filed Under: Events, Exclusive Online News and Content, Lighting
Leave a comment