SUNRISE, Fla. – CHAUVET®, a leading manufacturer of LED lighting, announces the recent promotion of Ana Jaramillo to national sales manager of CHAUVET® DJ.
An integral part of the team since 2001, Jaramillo’s career at CHAUVET® began as an assistant manager to the national sales administrator and evolved into her northeast territory sales manager position. As national sales manager, her responsibilities include overseeing territory managers and putting measurable sales strategies in place to increase and expand the market share.
Prior to working at CHAUVET®, Jaramillo spent approximately 10 years working for the U.S. Social Security Administration and then went on to handle distribution sales for the DJ Store. Originally from Cuba, Jaramillo studied business management and accounting at Barry University. Her administrative background taught her how to handle representatives, keep track of dealers and write reports.
“We are very proud to have Ana overseeing the constantly evolving CHAUVET® DJ line,” said CEO Albert Chauvet. “Her expertise in the industry, backed by her knowledge of products, is an asset to CHAUVET® and we are fortunate to have her on our team.”
About CHAUVET® DJ
CHAUVET® DJ is a premier line of entertainment lighting, controllers and accessories for the mobile performer, DJs, clubs, corporate events and more — offering the most value in the industry. For more information, please visit www.chauvetdj.com.
CHAUVET®, headquartered in the U.S., is a leading manufacturer of professional luminaires fulfilling the needs of various industry sectors. CHAUVET® has four main sub-brands CHAUVET® DJ, CHAUVET® Professional, ILUMINARC® and TRUSST® that share the unified strategy to pursue every market segment where it has a competitive advantage in terms of value, innovation and performance, with an emphasis on LED technology. For more information, please visit www.chauvetlighting.com.
- 71SUNRISE, FL – (For Immediate Release) — CHAUVET DJ continues its wireless revolution with the EZPin IRC, a battery-powered pin spot with optional remote control. The new LED product makes it easier than ever to pin spot centerpieces or any other focal point at any venue without worrying about power draw or the availability of…
- 69NEW CHAUVET® DJ GEAR DELIGHTS LDI ATTENDEES For a video product tour in the LDI booth, please click here http://youtu.be/gwGFIK7K_gs SUNRISE, Fla. –Chauvet, a leading manufacturer of LED lighting, introduced new and soon-to-be-released products during LDI 2012. All four Chauvet brands were shown including CHAUVET® DJ, CHAUVET® Professional, TRUSST® and Iluminarc®. During the show, CHAUVET® DJ…
- 61SUNRISE, Fla. – Chauvet employees, don’t only know how to bring popular lighting products to market, they’re also very good at working together to brighten the holidays for children in their community. The Chauvet team pooled their talents, time and resources together to distribute over 400 toys to kids in the Christmas in the Village…
- 56SUNRISE, Fla. – CHAUVET® DJ, a brand under Chauvet—a leading manufacturer of LED lighting, is giving back to the DJ community and officially launching its CHAUVET® DJ VIP Rewards customer loyalty program. The program allows customers to receive free, select CHAUVET® DJ gear in three simple steps: become a member, earn points and redeem your…
- 54CHAUVET® ENDORSED BY DJ ROONIE G SUNRISE, Fla. – CHAUVET®, a leading manufacturer of professional lighting, announces their first-ever endorsement agreement with DJ Roonie G [link: http://www.djroonieg.com/], a unique A/V artist that spins both audio and video as a DJ for clubs, celebrity parties and more. Additionally, DJ Roonie G specified CHAUVET® fixtures inside his…
Filed Under: Exclusive Online News and Content, Lighting
Leave a comment