SUNRISE, Fla. – Fresh from its successful presentation at NAMM 2013, CHAUVET® DJ brings the latest in LED technology to mobile entertainers at MBLV17, including new 100% wireless Freedom™ wash lights, the battery-operated EZ™ series, BEAMbar™, Intimidator™ Spot Duo, Intimidator™ Spot LED 450, Core™ pixel-mapping fixtures, plus two mobile trussing solutions, TRUSST® Arch Kit and Goal Post Kit
CHAUVET® DJ continues to lead the wireless LED revolution with the addition of four new Freedom™ wash lights: Freedom™ Strip Mini RGBA, Freedom™ Par RGBA, Freedom™ Par Quad-5 and Freedom™ Strip Mini Quad-5. Discreet and lightweight, they give plenty of flexibility to the entertainer on the go, with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that runs for up to 20 continuous hours, an IRC remote for easy point-and-shoot wireless control and a built in D-Fi™ transceiver for wireless DMX communications. In addition to the standard black housing, Freedom™ Par Quad-5 is available in a white casing which makes it ideally suited for wedding venues.
Also new and cable-free are the battery-operated and highly mobile EZrail™ RGBA and EZpar™ 64 RGBA. EZrail™ RGBA is a linear wash light fitted with 160 RGBA LEDs and controllable in up to four sections. EZpar™ 64 RGBA has 180 RGBA LEDs and is available with a black or white casing to blend in to any environment. Both also come with a free IRC point-and-shoot remote controller.
The new BEAMbar™ joins the CHAUVET® DJ line of products with a 4-degree beam angle to emit narrow, razor-sharp beams of white light for crisp visual effects. Fitted with five, 6-watt white LEDs, it includes full pixel control to easily create eye-catching sweeps, animations and runway effects. Or, to build a massive matrix, combine several units using the CBB-6 mounting bracket.
Joining the acclaimed Intimidator™ line, Intimidator™ Spot Duo combines two independently controllable moving heads on a bar that is easy to rig on a truss or mount on a tripod. This dynamic duo features independent color and gobo wheels for a variety of projections and mid-air effects. Also new to the series is the ultra-bright Intimidator™ Spot LED 450, with a commanding output from three white, 60-watt LEDs and remarkably sharp optics. This feature-packed moving head includes a motorized focus to project crisp, rotating gobos, a rotating, 3-facet prism to split the beam and cover even larger areas and easily interchangeable gobos for custom looks.
The new Core™ series, which includes Core™ 3×3 and Core™ 3×1, combines a pixel-mapping effect, blinder effect and a powerful LED wash into one fixture for the ultimate in eye candy. Powered by individually controllable tri-color (RGB) LEDs with chip-on-board technology, it utilizes a unique reflector cup to produce large pixels of light and create intriguing sweeping and chasing effects.
CHAUVET® DJ offers two mobile trussing solutions to hang backdrops or rig lights and achieve a professional look in minutes. TRUSST® Arch Kit and TRUSST® Goal Post Kit are lightweight, non-corrosive and travel-ready trussing kits that assemble and tear down quickly, thanks to numbered sections. Custom-designed VIP Gear Bags to carry the kits on the road are also available.
The 20-by-30 foot CHAUVET® DJ booth (#501) will be constructed using nearly 150 pieces of TRUSST® — the rugged, easy-to-use trussing system backed by Chauvet.
About CHAUVET® DJ
CHAUVET® DJ is a premier line of entertainment lighting, controllers and accessories for the mobile performer, DJs, clubs, corporate events and more — offering the most value in the industry. For more information, please visit www.chauvetdj.com.
CHAUVET®, headquartered in the U.S., is a leading manufacturer of professional luminaires fulfilling the needs of various industry sectors. CHAUVET® has four main sub-brands CHAUVET® DJ, CHAUVET® Professional, ILUMINARC® and TRUSST® that share the unified strategy to pursue every market segment where it has a competitive advantage in terms of value, innovation and performance, with an emphasis on LED technology. For more information, please visit www.chauvetlighting.com.
- 63SUNRISE, FL – (For Immediate Release) — CHAUVET DJ continues its wireless revolution with the EZPin IRC, a battery-powered pin spot with optional remote control. The new LED product makes it easier than ever to pin spot centerpieces or any other focal point at any venue without worrying about power draw or the availability of…
- 62SUNRISE, Fla. –CHAUVET® DJ introduced mobile DJs to the latest in LED technology during MBLV17. Attendees flocked to the booth to see the new Core™ series of pixel-mapping fixtures, two powerful additions to the Intimidator™ series and the feature-packed BEAMbar™ in action. For the latest in pixel-mapping technology, the new Core™ series, which includes Core™…
- 57LAS VEGAS, NV – CHAUVET® DJ won the Best Small Booth Design Award at this year’s LDI Show, reflecting not only the booth’s stunning appearance, but the fact that it effectively showcased more than 85 lighting fixtures, representing an explosion of new technologies, in a space totaling only 400 square feet. While much attention was…
- 56-by Navah Berg, Marketing Manager for TRUSST®, VIP bags, CHAUVET® DJ VIP Rewards Program Members of the same family typically share the same values. When it comes to lighting fixtures, the same analogy applies. For example, each fixture in the 100 percent wireless CHAUVET® DJ Freedom™ series shares the same set of values. Read on…
- 54SUNRISE, Fla. – Chauvet employees, don’t only know how to bring popular lighting products to market, they’re also very good at working together to brighten the holidays for children in their community. The Chauvet team pooled their talents, time and resources together to distribute over 400 toys to kids in the Christmas in the Village…
Leave a comment