Blizzard FAB5™: 5-IN-1 LED TECHNOLOGY
Waukesha, WI. – Blizzard Lighting is about to start a FAB invasion. Coming in November, an all new series of LED lighting fixtures will be fitted with state-of-the-art, high power, 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LED’s. This is the new Fab5™ Series from Blizzard Lighting.
Blizzard is set to introduce the first two fixtures of the Fab5™ Series in November, 2012. The Puck Fab5™ is a new variation of the well-known Puck® series flat LED par can that will feature 7x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LED’s, while maintaining all the same great features that made the original Blizzard Puck® series so popular. There will also be a new IP65 outdoor rated Fab5™ fixture, the ToughPAR Fab5™. This fixture will also be fitted with 7x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LED’s, all tightly sealed inside a weatherproof black cast aluminum enclosure with tempered glass lens and waterproof power connectors.
“5-in-1 technology is a revolution which has been a long time coming,” said Will Komassa, Blizzard’s Founder and Chief Designer, “We’ve heard our clients begging for it for as long as I can remember, and I’m happy to say the payoff is worth the wait.”
Advantages of the new revolutionary 15-watt, 5-in-1 LED’s include extreme output and superior internal color mixing with unmatched color gamut. Each individual LED of the Fab5™ contains its own red, green, blue, amber, and white nodes which can be controlled separately to easily mix any color possible. With 5-in-1 RGBAW LED technology, you can achieve those hard to duplicate amber/orange shades, as well as pastel colors – all from one fixture.
The ToughPAR Fab5™ also takes advantage of a 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ CPU to provide superior dimming and multiple dimmer curves.
Retail price for the Puck Fab5™ is $299.99, and the ToughPAR Fab5™ retail is $499.99.
Blizzard Lighting, LLC, headquartered in Waukesha, WI., is a leader in LED entertainment lighting, with products like its well-known Puck® series in use throughout the US and world.
Blizzard’s website is located at: www.blizzardlighting.com
- 67High Output RGBAW + Ultraviolet Color Mixing Wash Effect Waukesha, WI. – Blizzard Lighting continues to offer new and intriguing LED products with the announcement of the RokBox™ EXA, the latest member of their box shaped family of LED wash fixtures. The original RokBox™ (RGBW) was first introduced in 2012, followed shortly by the RokBox™…
- 46BAR RESCUE USES BLIZZARD LIGHTING IN HOOKAH BAR TO NIGHTCLUB TRANSFORMATION Torrent Xray, RokBox, and PixelStorm 240 LED fixtures used in Spike TV’s Bar Rescue Episode Waukesha, WI. – For the second time in recent months, Blizzard Lighting products were brought into action and installed on the scene of a new episode of Spike TV’s…
- 45Waukesha, WI. January 14, 2015 – Blizzard Lighting, LLC is thrilled to announce that their BLOCKHEAD(TM) professional moving head LED matrix light fixtures will be part of the FOX Sports NFC Championship telecast on Sunday, January 18th. FOX will use four BLOCKHEAD fixtures on their pregame and halftime set. These unique programmable professional LED light…
- 43Waukesha, WI. – Blizzard Lighting’s HotBox™ EXA is an approximately 5-inch square, cast aluminum wash fixture that comes fitted with 7x 15-watt (6 x 2.5w) RGBAW + Ultraviolet 6-in-1 LED’s. Full on, it will throw 11,000+ Lux output @ 1-meter, and is capable of achieving any mixed color, natural looking white color temperatures, and intense…
- 42by Allan Reiss, product manager for CHAUVET® Highly efficient, LEDs, or light emitting diodes, are becoming the norm in the lighting industry. As a DJ you’ve probably wondered why LEDs are that much better than traditional fixtures that use lamps. Read below to see why you should make the change now. 1. Energy efficient/cost efficient.…
Filed Under: Exclusive Online News and Content, Lighting
Leave a comment