American DJ’s Ruby Royal Laser Effect Stuns With Red, Blue And (Totally New!) Magenta Patterns
LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) – First, American DJ brought tantalizing blue-colored lasers within reach of DJs, mobile entertainers and small clubs. Now the company is once again breaking new ground in color laser effects with the Ruby Royal, a revolutionary fixture that utilizes a 150mW red laser diode and a 150mW violet blue laser diode to create not only red and blue patterns, but also a third color—magenta!
By combining its red and blue lasers to produce magenta, the Ruby Royal adds an exciting new color dimension to the world of laser club effects. Moving with the smoothness and precision of high-quality 1.8° stepper motors, this one-of-a-kind laser generates hypnotizing red, blue and magenta patterns that can be projected onto dance floors, walls and ceilings.
“A magenta laser is truly unique,” said Alfred Gonzales, national sales manager for American DJ. “Combining magenta with red and blue patterns that move and change to the music makes the Ruby Royal one of the most colorful laser effects you’ll see anywhere. This spectacular rainbow-like effect will make any light show stand out, and it’s a must-have for anyone who wants to be bold, daring and different.”
Great for DJs, entertainers and dance clubs, the Ruby Royal is equipped with 20 built-in laser patterns, which make it very easy to use. Just turn it on, and the unit will run through its intense freeform-style laser patterns in Sound Active Mode, projecting over an extremely wide area.
For even broader coverage, multiple Ruby Royal units can be linked together Master-Slave via 3-pin DMX cable, to create an exciting laser light show above a dance floor or on walls and ceilings. The fixture includes IEC In and Out to daisy-chain power for up to 18 units.
The Ruby Royal can also be operated with a DMX controller to create a custom-programmed light show. Operating on 6 DMX channels, it features a digital display with a 4-button menu on the rear panel that makes it easy to navigate through DMX settings. As another convenient control option, the Ruby Royal features a ¼-inch input for use with an optional UC3 remote controller from ADJ (sold separately).
Ideal for use anywhere, the Ruby Royal’s 150mW lasers are in total compliance with FDA standards, ensuring its safety. The unit comes with its own hanging bracket and even features a special safety hook on the rear panel, so it can be easily positioned on nightclub walls or securely mounted overhead.
Housed in a durable metal case, yet very compact and lightweight, the Ruby Royal is also great for mobile use by entertainers-on-the-go. It weight just 8 lbs. / 3.5 kg. and measures 10″Lv x 7.5″W x 7.5″H / 252 x 190 x 186 mm.
The Ruby Royal is fan-cooled and comes with a multi-voltage power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz. Very efficient to operate, it consumes just 17 watts of electricity maximum. A convenient On/Off button is located on the unit’s rear panel.
The MSRP of the Ruby Royal is $839.85.
The Ruby Royal can fit into Arriba Cases model AC-126, which offers a lightweight, affordable solution for transporting the unit and protecting it from dust and dirt when not in use.
Click link below to see the Ruby Royal in action
- 66New May 5, 2014 Update Offers Easier Programming Features To Easy-to-use DMX Software ADJ has revealed that their popular myDMX 2.0, DMX control software, has four new updates to it’s May 5, 2014 release. myDMX 2.0 is an industry leading, affordable solution for Lighting Designers and DJs to control small to mid-size lighting set-ups. The…
- 64A New “3D Dimension” In Affordable Lasers American DJ Introduces The Royal 3D Laser Strobe Effect LOS ANGELES – Why should movie-goers have all the 3D fun? They won’t any more; now American DJ brings 3D excitement to small clubs and weekend wedding gigs with its breathtaking new Royal 3D Laser Effect. The groundbreaking new…
- True Blue! American DJ’s Affordable Micro Royal Galaxian Brings Blue Laser Excitement To Lighting Users Everywhere53True Blue! American DJ’s Affordable Micro Royal Galaxian Brings Blue Laser Excitement To Lighting Users Everywhere New Compact Mini Laser Effect Roars Out Big Visual Excitement With Over 200 Blue/Red Beams LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) – Now working DJs, mobile entertainers, small clubs and bands can bring the eye-popping excitement of blue laser…
- 43ADJ has revealed that its popular myDMX 2.0 control software is now compatible with Apple’s latest operating system, Mavericks (OS X 10.9). User will be able to still use the same DMX hardware interface that came with their myDMX 2.0 software to control DMX out from their computers. “We are delighted to have an update…
- 41SUNRISE, Fla. – CHAUVET DJ, a leading manufacturer of LED lighting, introduced two battery-powered lasers at the LDI 2013 show in Las Vegas last month. The EZ MiN Laser FX and EZ MiN Laser RBX join the MiN series of ultra-compact lasers. EZ MiN Laser FX projects thousands of red and green laser beams and…
Filed Under: Exclusive Online News and Content, Lighting
Leave a comment