American DJ’s Quad Scan LED Combines 4 RGB Scanners
LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) – If 2’s company and 3’s a crowd, then 4 must be a pack-’em-in party that fills the house with wall-to-wall excitement. That it definitely is – if you’re talking about American DJ’s new Quad Scan LED, an amazing RGB effect that combines 4 Tri-Color LED scanners into one portable lighting unit.
A sleek-looking rectangular fixture, the Quad Scan LED is equipped with 4 powerful 3-watt Tri-Color RGB scanning lamps that produce a variety of brilliant colors and gobo patterns. Moving to exciting built-in programs, the 4 scanners project their dazzling effects throughout the entire room, providing extremely wide area coverage and giving mobile entertainers and nightclubs plenty of bang for their lighting buck.
With each of its lamps consisting of a Tri-Color LED source (red, green and blue), the Quad Scan LED provides superior RGB mixing and bright, vivid colors. The unit also comes with 4 replaceable gobos (gobo size: 20.5mm; viewable size: 12mm), which can easily be substituted with custom gobo designs such as a club logo, party themes, names of the bride and groom, or drink specials. Combined with the Quad Scan LED’s far-reaching scanning action, this customizability lets you instantly project any “message” or graphic throughout an entire room or venue.
Perfect for working DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, clubs, roller rinks and bowling alleys, the Quad Scan LED is very compact and lightweight; its rectangular shape lends itself to easy transport and storage. Designed to be very budget-friendly too, the highly portable unit does the job of four scanners and more, all for an affordable MSRP of just $419.95.
“The Quad Scan LED is the right tool for mobile entertainers who have high professional standards and a lot of ground to cover with their light shows,” said Alfred Gonzales, national sales manager for American DJ. “With a total of four Tri-Color LEDs, customizable gobos, and all the other latest professional features, this incredible new American DJ fixture produces a roomful of stunning effects, and allows lighting users to take on even the biggest gigs with utmost confidence and total creative control.”
Even lighting novices will be able to start using the Quad Scan LED right out of the box. The easy-to-operate unit can be run in three different modes: Sound-Active, Master-Slave, or DMX-512. You can create instant light shows simply by flicking it on in Sound Active mode and letting it run through its built-in programs. More experienced lighting users can program their own scenes and sequences by DMX input, with 3 different DMX channel mode options (1, 2 or 28 channels). The unit is also compatible with American DJ’s easy-to-use UC3 controller (sold separately), which gives non-DMX users the ability to turn the unit on/off and activate built-in programs. Multiple Quad Scan LEDs (up to 5 units) can be daisy-chained together via the unit’s IEC AC in/out connectors to cover venues of all sizes.
Other performance-enhancing features include a digital LED DMX display with 4-button menu on the rear panel that makes for incredibly easy navigation; an electrifying strobe/pulse effect, with random strobing from slow to fast; and intensity control via complete dimming from 0–100%.
Although it covers big areas, the Quad Scan LED consumes very little energy, drawing just 65 watts of electricity at maximum use. Maintenance costs will be kept to a minimum as well, since the unit’s 4 long-life Tri-Color LEDs have a lifetime rating of 50,000 hours and virtually never need replacing. Equipped with a built-in fan, the Quad Scan LED can run all night without duty cycles.
The Quad Scan LED includes multi-voltage operation: AC 100–240V, 50/60Hz. Designed for easy portability and packing a powerful punch for its size, the compact and lightweight fixture measures 17.25″L x 13.5″W x 5″H (438 x 338 x 126mm) and weighs only 13.5 lbs. (6kgs) — making it especially attractive for mobile DJs and traveling performers. Users can easily attach the provided hanging clamp and safety hook for worry-free mounting.
The MSRP of the Quad Scan LED is $419.95.
The Quad Scan LED can fit into the Arriba Cases model AC-155 protective bag, which offers a lightweight, affordable solution for transporting the unit and keeps it free of dust and dirt when not in use.
Click link below to see the Quad Scan LED in action!
- 70A FULL… FULL… FULL…FULL MOON! New Hyper Gem LED Looks Like 4 Moonflowers In 1 It’s been called a “moonflower on steroids.” And with 256 red, green, blue and white LEDs shooting out beams through 4 lenses, American DJ’s new Hyper Gem LED is definitely a “performance-enhanced” special effect. A 4-way DMX-controllable portable moonflower, the Hyper Gem…
- New “Spin” on Old-School Lighting - ADJ’s Jelly Cosmos Ball Updates Classic Rotating Ball Effect With Transparent “Jelly” Case For Unique 2-Effects-In-1 Party Light68Rotating balls that shoot colored beams in all directions have long been a mainstay of club/DJ lighting effects. Now ADJ is putting a new spin on this popular classic with the Jelly Cosmos Ball, an LED-powered twin rotating ball effect that has each of its spheres housed in a unique see-through plastic case. Sure to…
- 67Now Even Brighter! 10W RGBW LEDs Offers More Pure Lighting Excitement In An Affordable 4-Head-In-1 DMX Scanner! The original Quad Scan LED became an overnight success offering four compact scanner heads on one system. Now, with the brighter 10-Watt Quad Scan Pro, ADJ is upping the brightness so DJs and small clubs and bars can…
- 62Modern life is filled with technology that is both highly portable, adaptable, and instantly accessible; just look at our smart phones, tablets, and laptops. Well, ADJ has taken these important traits and customer needs on board in the design and features of both its Dotz Par and Dotz TPar System; creating two lighting solutions that…
- 61Color Clusters Break on through to the other side of lighting with the Revo Burst. Our new LED Moonflower will take your lightshow to new places with its seven clusters of brilliant LEDs that work in synchronization and a wide beam angle that doesn’t simply fill a room in color, but covers it with a…
Leave a comment