American DJ Launches ADJ NewsWave TV Interactive Series Of Webcasts Showing In-depth Use Of Its Lighting Products For Real-World Applications
LOS ANGELES – (For Immediate Release) Now DJs have a new resource for the latest information on lighting products and how to use them in real-world applications. American DJ has launched ADJ NewsWave TV, an interactive series of webcasts conducted by Jose Heredia. The show will broadcast from American DJ’s Ustream channel: http://ustream.tv/channel/adj-newswave-tv
The premiere episode of ADJ NewsWave TV is scheduled for Monday, July 16, 2012 at 12 noon Pacific Time (3 PM Eastern time, 8 PM UK time). In this debut show, Jose Heredia will be joined by Chuck Green, host of ADJ’s Under the Hood video series, and YouTube DJ guru Brian S. Redd, as they talk about ADJ’s new Inno Series, the FREQ Strobe Series and make an exciting new product announcement. The episode will also feature a live Q&A session and a giveaway of ADJ’s new Galaxian Gem LED.
Each webcast will be conducted by ADJ’s newest team member Jose Heredia, who comes to ADJ from the Crossfader show. Jose’s strong background in hosting video productions makes him ideally suited for ADJ NewsWave TV. In each webcast, Jose will give viewers an in-depth product demonstration on how to use the different available lighting products in real-world gigs and what the products contribute to an overall lighting design to make it a success.
“We’re very excited to utilize all possible mediums to share American DJ’s product information with mobile entertainers and DJ’s,” said Brian Dowdle, Marketing Manager of American DJ. “ADJ’s NewsWave TV webcast enables us to have live, interactive product demonstrations with end users all around the world. Plus, it will be very exiting to debut our new products live on air.”
Designed to coordinate with ADJ’s current lineup of impressive video series such as Under the Hood, GigZone, the VideoWave Newsletter and their large library of product videos, NewsWave TV will have a different approach – it’s live and interactive, providing a real-time exchange of ideas and information that is not possible with prerecorded videos. ADJ’s Under the Hood series is dedicated to the inner workings of products; GigZone shows working DJ’s how to use products for specific events; ADJ’s product videos provide a general overview of the features associated with a particular product.
While NewsWave TV will cover many of these topics – and more – it will have a different, more “newsy” feel than the other series because it will be live.
Check out the promo video for the ADJ NewsWave TV Webcast here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjeIkQ1_a8w&feature=player_embedded
- 50Over 200 customers attended the opening of the new 48,000 sq ft ADJ Group facility in South Florida on December 11th with guests getting a first look at the building’s modern amenities and enjoying a light show that featured over 400 ADJ and Elation Professional products in action. The new facility, located just 15 minutes…
- 50Ask Alfred Get Smart! Incorporate Intelligent Lighting Into Your Show… Even If You Aren’t Crazy About DMX Don’t like working with DMX, but want something more than stand alone fixtures? Take heart! Alfred Gonzales, National Sales Manager of American DJ, says that with the right tools you can incorporate intelligent lighting into your show to…
- 49A FULL… FULL… FULL…FULL MOON! New Hyper Gem LED Looks Like 4 Moonflowers In 1 It’s been called a “moonflower on steroids.” And with 256 red, green, blue and white LEDs shooting out beams through 4 lenses, American DJ’s new Hyper Gem LED is definitely a “performance-enhanced” special effect. A 4-way DMX-controllable portable moonflower, the Hyper Gem…
- New “Spin” on Old-School Lighting – ADJ’s Jelly Cosmos Ball Updates Classic Rotating Ball Effect With Transparent “Jelly” Case For Unique 2-Effects-In-1 Party Light49Rotating balls that shoot colored beams in all directions have long been a mainstay of club/DJ lighting effects. Now ADJ is putting a new spin on this popular classic with the Jelly Cosmos Ball, an LED-powered twin rotating ball effect that has each of its spheres housed in a unique see-through plastic case. Sure to…
- 48Ask Alfred Bar Hopping – Look To Color Bars To Help Your Show Stand Out American DJ National Sales Manager Alfred Gonzales would like you to step up to the bar and pour yourself a strong one. Alfred isn’t talking about imbibing; instead, the “bar” he’s referring to is the new generation of color bar…
Filed Under: Business, Exclusive Online News and Content, Lighting, Sound
Leave a comment