ADJ continues their commitment to education with the next wave of Live Learning seminars at MBLV18, Mobile Beat Las Vegas. ADJ has released the schedule for its groundbreaking Live Learning Seminars at the Las Vegas DJ Show. These pioneering seminars provides DJs with an opportunity to gain hands-on experience with the latest lighting and trussing technology, with separate sessions devoted to ADJ’s MyDMX 2.0 lighting software; Elation Professional’s Compu Show DMX software; hyping the crowd; ADJ’s WiFLY wireless lighting technology; and how to efficiently and profitably use trussing products.
The ADJ Live Learning seminar schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, February 4th
- 12:40pm: Advanced myDMX 2.0 Training with Edgar “DJ Etronik” Bernal
- 1:40pm: Mobile Lighting & Trussing Solutions Featuring ADJ & Global Truss America Products with Arnoldo Offermann
- 2:40pm: Hyping The Crowd Using Emcee Skills and Distributing Swag with Sparky B
Thursday, February 5th
- 12:20pm: Advanced DMX Lighting Control Software Training Using Elation Compu Show with Arnoldo Offermann
- 1:20pm: ADJ WiFLY Wireless DMX products: The Wireless Advantage & How-to with Marco Oceguera
- 2:20pm: Thinking Outside The Box: Different Ideas Using Trussing At Your Gig To Help You Be More Efficient And More Profitable with Arnoldo Offermann
In addition to these Live Learning seminars, ADJ is sponsoring an official seminar at MBLV18, Mobile Beat Las Vegas entitled, “Moving Heads: Choosing The Right Fixture For Your Event,” given by Arnoldo Offermann of Master School Dances, a leading authority on school dances from Lakeland, Florida. This seminar will be at 3:45 on Wednesday, February 4th.
All Live Learning seminars will be conducted at the ADJ booth on the show floor except the ADJ sponsored seminar, which will be in the Grand F Ballroom. DJs who take their laptops (PC or Mac) with them to the myDMX 2.0 and Compu Show seminars will have free demo software loaded on their computers. Space is limited to a first come, first serve bases, and DJs are encourage to sign-up at the beginning of the show opening. The ADJ Live Learning seminars are free with MBLV18 show badge.
“We debuted our Live Learning seminars back in September at the Las Vegas DJ Show,” said Alfred Gonzales, national sales manager for ADJ USA. “There was such a positive reaction to our hands-on seminars that we wanted to provide new content for the Mobile Beat Show. Everyone knows, if you really want to know how to do something, the best way to learn is get a hands-on experience from the professionals. The ADJ staff is very excited to share our knowledge to help entertainment professionals at the Mobile Beat Show grow their businesses.”
ADJ product specialist and 4-time DMC Champion, Edgar “DJ Etronic” Bernal will be conducting the session on advanced myDMX 2.0 training. Marco Oceguera, also an ADJ product specialist, will be discussing ADJ’s WiFLY battery powered, wireless DMX technology and how to get the most out of wireless lighting. ADJ’s party host and veteran party starter, Sparky B, will share his extensive knowledge about hyping up and keeping a crowd on your side during an event. He’ll also talk about using swag to your advantage.
MBLV18, Mobile Beat Las Vegas runs from February 3-6, 2014 at the Riviera Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information on the show and to register visit: http://www.mobilebeat.com/las-vegas-dj-show.
For more information Contact ADJ:
- ADJ USA – Tel: 800-322-6337/+1-323-582-2650 • email@example.com
- ADJ Europe – Tel: +31 (0)45 546 85 00 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.adj.com
Filed Under: Events, Lighting
Leave a comment