Official Rules for the amazing “Light Up Las Vegas” Contest Sponsored by American DJ & American DJ Europe!
1. Sponsors — This contest is sponsored by American DJ and American DJ Europe and is open to all legal residents of Europe (EU nations) over the age of 21. The contest is not open to employees of American DJ, American DJ Europe, their agencies and their immediate families.
2. Contest — To enter the contest entrants must submit an English language video of two (2) minutes or less in length on the one American DJ or American Audio product that they would like to bring with them to Las Vegas to “get the party started.” The video does not have to show the product cited by the entrant, and no purchase of any product or entrance fee is required to participate in this contest.
3. Prohibitions — Videos that include lewd or licentious material, nudity, profanity, drug use or any kind of offensive/abusive behavior will be immediately disqualified from consideration. So will videos that use any copyrighted music or images.
4. Judging Points — Videos will be judged on creativity, originality, information and on how well they convey the “Las Vegas style and spirit.” Videos must be in English to be considered.
5. Warranties — By entering the contest, entrants warrant that the material in the video is original to them and is owned solely by them. Entrants further agree by their submission that all individuals appearing in the videos have done so knowingly and of their own free will. Entrants agree to hold American DJ, American DJ Europe and their agencies harmless against any claims that may result from the videos they submit to this contest.
6. Limitations — Entrants may submit multiple videos to this contest.
7. Permissions — By participating in this contest, entrants grants American DJ, American DJ Europe and their agencies the right to use their material in advertising, marketing and public relations material. Entrants further agree to make no claims against American DJ, American DJ Europe and their agencies for the use of this material.
8. Liabilities — By participating in this contest, entrants agree to pay any and all taxes that may apply to prizes won, and shall hold American DJ, American DJ Europe and their agencies harmless in any tax claims made against them as a result of their winnings. Entrants further acknowledge that they are aware that the contest sponsors will notify any appropriate governmental revenue agencies of the prizes won by the contest winners.
9. Entry Process — To enter the contest, entrants must submit their videos through the Brian Redd/DJ Tutor site on YouTube. Only videos submitted through this channel will be considered.
10. Deadlines: All video entries must be submitted through the designated YouTube site by Friday December 10 at 5 pm GMT. Videos submitted after this time will not be considered.
11. Notification– The winner will be notified by email Monday December 20th. Winners’ names will also be posted on line on the American DJ Europe website.
12. Prizes — The first prize is a trip to Las Vegas, Nevada United States. Depart from the winner’s home city on January 31, 2011, return from Las Vegas February 4, 2011. American DJ and American DJ Europe will pay for airfare, ground transportation between the Las Vegas airport and hotel, hotel accommodations, $100 a day for meals, and passes to the Mobile Beat Show and the American DJ Customer Appreciation Party on top of the Riviera Hotel on Tuesday February 1, 2011. Winner agrees to assume responsibility for any and all taxes associated with prizes and ground transportation or parking fees associated with traveling to and from their home and their local airport. Winner further agrees to hold American DJ, American DJ Europe and their agencies harmless for accidents, injuries, death and property loss that may occur during the prize trip. In addition to the first prize, the contest will award three runner up prizes of VMS4 Digital Work Stations from American Audio.
13. Nontransferable — Prizes associated with this contest are not transferable. If the winner cannot travel during specified periods, the prize is forfeited, but American DJ and American Audio may substitute a cash reward in lieu of the prize at a value determined by the company.
Filed Under: Events, Exclusive Online News and Content, Profiles
Leave a comment