Video is one of the most powerful and underused marketing tools for your business.
The results of our own surveys as well as other more scientific studies reported online reveal the truth: most of your customers prefer video to any other medium.
Still not convinced? Check out these compelling reasons why you should be using video.
1. Video helps more brides and grooms “get” what you do.
Sick of trying to explain what you do and why it costs so much? Video could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Research by Mayer and Anderson shows that video increases a prospect’s understanding of what you do by 74%. So quit lecturing and make a smart video that explains what you do instead.
2. You get more online leads with video…for free.
If you want more brides and grooms to find you online, video is a fast ticket. Here’s why:
- YouTube is the #2 search engine with over 3 billion searches per month. That’s right; brides and grooms are searching for wedding businesses and information on YouTube!
- Google (the #1 search engine) favors video. Your website is 50x more likely to appear on Page 1 if it contains a video.
- YouTube is free! And so are these 5 free tools you can use to make your own videos.
3. Video helps you book more weddings.
Not only does video get you more leads, it helps you sell them.
Even more compelling: people are 64% more likely to buy after watching a video.
Video gives you a significant edge over the competition. Take this quick test to learn how easy it will be to get your video to Page 1 here.
4. Video allows you to emotionally engage your couples with images, music and storytelling.
Emotions are an incredibly important component of the decision making process in all purchases, but especially when it comes to a WEDDING.
If you can’t engage a couple emotionally, you can’t get them to buy. On the other hand, engaging the couple with an emotional experience and connecting it to your product or service makes them up to 3x more likely to buy.
5. Video gets brides and grooms talking about you on social media.
A great video gets shared. Craft a viral wedding video and it can generate free promotion and leads for months or even years.
Check out these stats:
- More than 500 years worth of video watched on Facebook every day.
- Over 700 YouTube videos shared on Twitter every minute.
- 55% of people watch a video on YouTube every day.
If you’ve been on the fence about using video in your wedding business, it’s time to get into action before your competition gets a clue. You don’t have to be good on camera (heck, you don’t even have to show your face!) and you don’t need to be a videographer to take advantage of the power of video.
Ready to Get Started With Video?
Our #1 video marketing resource is James Wedmore’s Video Traffic Academy. He’s the leading expert on getting targeted leads with YouTube, and this course is a bargain!
About the Author
Stephanie Padovani and her husband, Jeff Padovani, are the dynamic husband-wife duo behind Book More Brides, the #1 online resource for transformational marketing, business and motivational strategies for the wedding industry.
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani met and fell in love in the corporate world, and have been working together ever since. They are famous for entertaining and empowering wedding professionals with low cost, effective marketing strategies and powerful “anti-price shopper” communication techniques…that don’t require sleazy, high-pressure sales tactics or competing on price.
Want more wedding business tips? Visit BookMoreBrides.com to get your copy of the free report, “The Price Shopper Email: How to Immediately Convince Brides of Your Value So They’re Primed and Ready to Book.”
Filed Under: Business, Digital DJ, Sales & Marketing, Sound
Leave a comment