Be considered for a prestigious speaking opportunity for the 2014 Mobile Beat Show (February 3-6, 2014, Las Vegas, NV) Speaker proposals will be accepted through July 31, 2013.
With more than 40 various conference sessions planned, the MBLV18 conference program unites the industry’s most respected experts to address the latest trends, strategies and profit opportunities emerging in the mobile entertainment industry, including four days of dynamic conference sessions, keynote addresses, networking opportunities and exhibits.. More than 2,000 attendees including DJs, retailers, manufacturers, media, and reps from all over the world have attended past Mobile Beat shows.
By submitting your entry to Call for Speakers, you are committing to the speaking engagement, should you be selected. Please do not apply if you are not planning to attend the 2014 Mobile Beat Show. Submissions should include a brief bio, and at least three key points you will address.
Below are some general guidelines when considering proposals:
- Content is key. We prefer fresh, unique material, not repeats of seminars presented in past years or other DJ events. Some material is timeless, thus some exceptions are occasionally made for updated topics.
- Due to the number of sessions offered and the need for a balanced program, only a limited number of presenters will be accepted.
- Final decisions are based on content, subject matter, professionalism, prior public speaking experience and relevance to overall conference. All proposals are subject to the same criteria, thus the reason for a seminar not being used would ONLY be due to a reason spelled out in these guidelines.
- Show management will work with speakers on all logistical and promotional aspects of the session. Show management will prepare and reproduce presentation materials if any for you (handouts,etc.), but this information must be received by December 31,2013.
- All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the presenter unless stated otherwise.
- Presenters will be notified of their acceptance status at the end of August, 2013,if not sooner.
Speaker proposals will be accepted through July 31, 2013.
Proposals can be submitted online to Show Producer Mike Buonaccorso at email@example.com
DO NOT REPLY HERE!
For more news on MBLV 2014 before, during and after the show, visit www.mobilebeat.com , the online interactive DJ resource.
Filed Under: Events, Exclusive Online News and Content
Leave a comment